Chapter Ten

A few hours later, Pietro was hooked and wouldn't leave my room.

So while he and Cas were watching, I slunk out of the room and into the kitchen.

I started making popcorn, the rest of the team was there.

Steve asked, "Where's Pietro?"

The rest of the group shrugged then stared at me and my now cooked popcorn, which was in a bowl.

I laughed and said, "He's mine now, doomed in the world of fandoms,".

Then I vanished before quietly walking back to my room.

Their looks of confusion were perfect.

When I walked back in, Pietro grabbed a handful of popcorn and started eating it, eyes never leaving the screen.

I went back to my spot under the blanket and gave Cas a piece of popcorn.

I had made sure that there were no cameras or anything like that installed in my room, so the team had no idea what I meant, which was a funny thought.

I curled up into Pietro's side and fell asleep, after I gave him the popcorn of course.

I wasn't sure what time it was, but we had finished season one.

Pietro putting in season two, I checked the time. It was five in the morning.

"Pietroooooooooooo, go to sleep. We can marathon again when I wake up, and Tony gets more popcorn. 'Cause that was the last bag,".

He looked at me, clearly exhausted, "But Supernatural,".

I sighed, "And that is a good excuse to stay up but even Cas is asleep. Go to sleep, hehe Jeff the Killer quote. Anyway, I don't care if you sleep in here just sleep,".

He looked at the DVD player debating if he should put on another episode, but decided against it.

He walked over to me, flopping down beside me. He took some of the blanket, putting it on himself.

Then he hugged me, and I snuggled into him, with Cas curled up in a ball on top of me.

We fell asleep.