The blond pulled his shirt over his head and put on a fresh one, "Alright, you can give up now. Grab your things, we're heading into town"

"Like hell I am" The Aquilo boy growled, facing his friend, "I'm staying here"

Owen huffed, "What are you searching for anyway?"

Adrian reached under his bed to continue his search for the journal, "I can't find my journ— my math notes. Why are you heading into town?"

"The local high school are hosting their annual carnival tonight"

The brunet furrowed his brows and got up off the floor, "They've been hosting it all week" He grabbed his backpack and emptied it on the bed, "Who's going?"

"Oh, just Penelope. And uh, the Saltzmans, Rick, Alyssa, MG, Santana, and Kaleb" Owen answered, "And uh... Jed"

"Jed?" The blond wolf nodded and the Aquilo boy sat back down on his bed, "Cool... I'm definitely not going"

The bedroom door opened and in came Jed himself with a smirk playing on his lips, "Stop being a little wuss, Aquilo. I'm not going to hit you"

┏━━━━━━━━┓
BUT I WILL HIT YOU
┗━━━━━━━━┛

Adrian rose from his bed and pushed Jed out, slamming the door shut behind him before he faced Owen, "Really?"

The Whitaker boy shrugged, "He was waiting outside"

"Violating our personal space" The Aquilo boy pointed out, "But you know what? I'm gonna go because I've been wanting to get back at him for weeks"

"Adrian" A third voice spoke. The boys faced the doorway to see that Lizzie Saltzman and her twin, Josie, had joined them, "We're not going to the carnival so you two can fight"

Penelope appeared in the doorway, behind the twins, "A fight? Who's fighting?"

The blonde female rolled her eyes, "Oh look, it's Satan in a crop top and everything on the shelf"

The Park witch furrowed her brows, a sarcastic chuckle escaping her lips. At this, a confused expression spread across Lizzie's face. Josie face her Penelope, her ex, the only person Lizzie disliked more than Hope, "Penelope, still short I see"

"Josie. Still pretending not to be hopelessly in love with me I see" Penelope smirked, crossing the room only to take a seat on one of the beds, "You know, this place looks like Chernobyl"

Owen shrugged, "You could always stay here and clean up if you think it looks so bad"

The Park witch let out a chuckle, "You wish! I'm coming with you"

Lizzie shook her head, ready to step in and prevent the witch from leaving with them, "Uh-uh, if she's coming then count me out"

Penelope clapped her hands, "Great. One less psycho to take care of"

The blonde squinted her eyes and moved toward the witch, eager to hurl at her, "Why, I oughta—"

"Stop" The males interrupted before a catfight could break out, Adrian held onto Lizzie by her wrist to make sure she didn't attack the brunette witch in front of them and Owen was blocking Penelope's view.

The blond wolf sighed, "Let's just go and have fun. No brawls, catfights... or throwing anyone over the Wickery bridge" At this, the teens all turned and faced the blond Saltzman.

Lizzie gaped, "Why is everyone looking at me?"

"Cause we all remember what happened when you wanted Penelope to go for a swim " Owen answered, "And the times you've taken Hope to 'feed the ducks' and then shoved her into the pond"