Chapter 6

{Taylor's POV}
*6 Weeks Later*
Me and Shawn have been together for 6 weeks now and it has been the best 6 weeks ever.
Shawn makes me so happy.

After that day when Shawn asked me out we went to his house and cuddled.

Ever since that day Me and Shawn have been hanging out. Except during school since Shawn is in a higher grade than me but we still see each other in the Morning,at lunch and at the end of the day. But my bullies always finds a way to hurt me when Shawn isn't around.

Every day they have hurt me since me and Shawn have got together but Shawn doesn't know and I want to keep it that way. Because I don't want Shawn to get hurt too.

Right now I'm walking to Shawn's House since it's Saturday and I have nothing to do.

I knocked on the door and Shawn opened the door.

"Hey Baby Boy." Shawn said
I raised up my hands to indicate that I want him to pick me up. Shawn chuckled and picked me up and took me to his room.

When we got to Shawn's room we laid down and cuddled.

Shawn went to hold my waist but I flinched.

"Baby Boy wants wrong. " He asked

"nothing" I said tearing up

"Taylor let me see your waist" He demanded

"N-o" I sobbed

"Baby Boy please" He asked
I pulled up my shirt and my waist was purple from when they beat me up yesterday. I heard Shawn gasped and I looked up.

"Did your bullies do this to you and don't lie" Shawn said

"Y-es,I didn't want to t-ell you bec-ause I didn't want y-ou to get hu-rt too" I said crying

{Shawn's POV}
My baby boy is getting hurt because he didn't want me hurt.

"Listen Taylor your bullies will never hurt me because they know I will hurt them even worse. I'm going to make sure they don't hurt my little Prince either people don't hurt the things I care about. I'm going to have some of my friends watch out for you so I know what happens to you. Never Forget I love you baby and nobody can change that." I said. Taylor was crying and I was confused why.

"Why are you crying baby?" I asked

"Because nobody has ever cared for me that much except my mommy and my best friend" He said hugging me

After that we just stayed cuddled up to each other. I was about to go to sleep than I heard Taylor say something.

"I love you too Shawnie" He kissed my cheek

I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Hope y'all like this after a long wait for a chapter:)