'' Vampire's have been around for a 1000 years and immortal's have been around for 2000 years. I think if the balance of nature was upset in anyway it would of gotten rid of us a long time ago. The universe, the balance and the witches on the other side need us because us vampires are the one's who help keep the balance by killing, witches keep the balance by using traditional magic and the wolves keep the balance in anyway they can. Esther is the one is upsetting the balance and she us going to ruin your coven, everyone in the supernatural community will know that your the group of witches who tried to kill us all because you wanted power. It's stupid and you should feel ashamed of yourselves. You shouldn't even be called witches.'' I said, trying to get under their skin which worked. They all let out a sigh of defeat, their eyes filled with regret.

'' So what do you say ladies, are you in or are you out ??'' Katherine asked with sly smirk on her face.

'' We're in.'' The leader says reluctantly and the other witches nod. They know they have to side with us to protect their coven and they don't want to be branded as the black magic witches it will not go down well in other witch communities.

'' Great, come to the compound tomorrow and we will catch you up to speed.'' Katherine said as she exited the booth, I get up and do the same.

'' Pleasure  doing business with you.'' I told them, me and Katherine left the bar and got in the car.

'' Do you think they bought it ??'' Katherine questioned.

'' We will have to wait and see if they screw us over, we may need to create a plan b in case shit hits the fan on plan a.'' I answered as we watch the witches leave the bar.

'' Will we tell the rest of the group ?'

'' I think it's best we keep it a secret, the less people know the better and lower risk of them getting hurt.'' 

'' Klaus won't be to happy.'' Katherine says as she turned the engine on.

''  He won't but I'm doing this for him, for our family and friends.''

'' For  me ??'' Katherine asked.

'' For my best friend who should hook up with Elijah already.'' I answered with a cheeky grin on my face. Katherine blushed.

'' Shut up.'' She said with a giggle as she pulled out of the bar car park and onto the road.

'' Let's go home.'' I said.

========================================================

What do you think of Katherine's and Alexandria's relationship ??