'' And we would make your death a spectacular.'' I told them with an evil glint flash through my eyes. I smirked as their emotionless faces were quickly replaced by a look of fear and horror.

'' You don't want to be the reason your coven dies, do you ??'' Katherine questioned the leader.

'' It would not be my fault.'' The leader protested.

'' But it would be. You trusted Esther, you thought that by having the Original witch at your side you would look more powerful and gain more power but it didn't turn out the way you planned. Your  ancestral  magic won't be enough for her, we know it and you know it. Esther will kill you and your coven's blood won't be on our hands, it would be on yours because you trusted the Original witch.'' I explained the woman who seems to be thinking over my words, very carefully.

'' Think about it, you could have more power standing a long side the Original family. We have connections with the witches on the otherside who think Esther needs to be stopped before she does something drastic and upset the balance.'' Katherine said as she went back to playing with her straw.

'' Esther is trying to fix the balance by getting rid of you and your family.'' One of the witches hissed.

'' Which means every vampire, ever created would die, except the triplets as they aren't part of a sire line.'' Katherine said.

'' And the triplets will be Esther's and she will raise them.'' The leader said.

'' Because of what she did to her children a 1000 years ago.'' I said.

'' No because of Henrik and Freya.'' The leader said, not to bothered about sharing coven secrets.

'' Her children that died.'' I whispered, fully knowing Katherine could here me.