Another Reunion

( Yukiko p.o.v )

I looked at my wonderful twin brother and smiled and then looked at Yuki who was slightly glaring at me. Oh yes their married of course she'll be mad at me.

" kaname I can't be with you " I said and got out his grip and he frowned and tree snapped in half. " W-what are you saying " he asked as he looked desperate for the answer.

" Yu-chan, you can't do that he's been through hell with out you " Hanabusa said. A few tears fell down my cheek and he stroked my cheek but I stepped back. " because your married with Yuki, and I can tell she wants to be with you "

Although that isn't the truth why Yuki is with him, I know why. " you guys always have drama " Senri said and rima nodded. " you guys helped me hide , so quiet " they chuckled and nodded.

" wait they helped you hide " Takuma asked and I nodded my head " Senri's mother helped me change my appearance. And seiren helped me do errands " they all looked at senri, rima, and seiren.

" you helped and didn't tell us " Hanabusa whined and they all nodded and seiren said " we are loyal to lady Yukiko " I smiled at their loyalty and Yuki said " but how did you come back "

" maybe it's because my powers helped my body reconstruct and have a body again " she looked amazed and then we all heard heavy footsteps running in a rush. I turned around and see ruka running out of breath and worried.

" Ai..Ai she's gone " she said and we all got in alert and Yuki freaked out and said " where's my daughter " ruka catched her breath and said " there was a note from a vampire hunter and it involved Yukiko "

Yuki turned to me and tried hitting me but hanabusa freezed her legs to the ground and kaname grabbed her and calmed her down " You..what did you do to my daughter " she cried.

" let me see the note please Ruka " I asked and she handed me the note and I regonized it's handwriting.

Dear, yu-chan.

Remember me the man that you took his human life from, I don't care if you wanted to save me by turning me into a vampire, but I will make you pay for this. I took your niece and you can find me before I kill her at the place where you turned me.
Sincerely, Mukami

The note burned in my hands from my anger and some trees snapped in half. " what does that mean " Ruka asked and I looked at everyone who waited for my answer.

" ummm.... After I had changed my appearance, I met a vampire hunter who I had become very close too, and one day on a mission I found him bleeding to death and he told me he didn't want to die so I kinda turned him " I explained my story to everyone.

" Find her. finder my daughter it's your fault she's gone " she cried out. I pulled out Artemis and said " Yuki crying right now won't do anything if you wanna find Ai we have to go NOW " I said in a commanding voice I don't usually use.

" Hanabusa, Ruka, Akatsuki, and Takuma you'll distract him and Senri, Rima , and Seiren will sneak around to attack him and Me, Kaname, Yuki will be fighting him head on okay " I explained and they all smiled and yelled " YEAH, LETS GET AI "

I smiled and looked at a saddened Yuki and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder and smiled and said " lets go, little sister " she gave a small smile and we left.

As we arrived at the abandoned church Where I turned Mukami, everyone got in position until we heard gunshots and screaming and we all panicked. " AI " kaname and Yuki yelled.

We ran in and we say Ai in the hands of certain silver haired and lilac eyes man. I smiled and saw Mukami laughing and his eyes glowed and he moved in amazing Speed knocking zero down and Ai screaming.

Everyone tried to jump down and help but their was other Level E's. They started fighting and I said " I'll get Ai don't worry " I jumped down and killed some level E's.

Artemis turned into a scythe and made a large scratch on Mukami. " Aunt Yu-chan " Ai squealed and hugged me. I patted her head and said " stay back Ai, I'm gonna tach this man a lesson " she giggled and I saw zero's shocked face. " Yukiko " he muttered.

I saw Mukami and said " don't worry I won't kill you " I ran at him and used Artemis to use a spell that made a symbol of a rose and Mukami was surrounded in Crystal and was frozen in place.

" we finished " I heard hanabusa say and felt large arms around me and saw zero hugging me. " Yukiko I missed you " I smiled and hugged him back and said " I missed you too brother "

" what is this, is it my dear daughter ~ " we heard a happy cheery voice and I saw Kaien running towards me and I moved to the side and he fell on his face.

" oh sorry, Instincts " I said while giggling, he got up with fake tears and he hugged me tightly causing me to cough. We all laughed at kaien's childish side.

" that was the best reunion, Yu-chan " hanabusa said while smiling ear to ear. I felt large arms wrap around my waist and a voice said " yes it is and I finally have you back, my dear twin sister "