○Prolouge●

Okay so this is kinda unexpected for Derek but I'm gonna try and make it good.

"You touch a girl like she's a delicate flower that you don't want to break"
"You fuck a girl like you own her. Like your the only one that knows her weaknesses and knows how to make her drop to her knees with just one touch"

Derek nodded, eyes widening at the dark beauty standing in front of him giving him some life changing advice.

Everyone thought that Derek was this big time player that knew every trick in the book there was. But the truth is, he isn't and he barely knows how to touch and please a girl the right way.
Luckily he had a bestfriend how happened to be a girl who was happy to help him, little does she know that she's the one he wants to make his and give her endless pleasure.
● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○
Derek dropped his books off at his locker and said goodbye to his other friends as he walks out to meet up with you.
There you were, leaning on his car waiting for him to come so you can begin your lesson. "Okay Luh, you ready" you ask easily sliding in the passenger seat, "Ready as I'll ever be"

He pulled out of the school parking lot and started driving to your house, you insisted.
Your parents are barely home due to work and you were an only child, he opened your room door and kicked off his shoes before jumping on your bed.

"Remeber everything I taught you last week? Well now your going to try it out yourself. Remeber, be gentle and hold her like she's the most fragile thing ever."
He looked around before replying "her who?"
"Me of course, who else"
Derek was nervous as hell, this was the moment he's been waiting for.

You scoot closer to him and wrapped your arms around his neck, "You take it from here and show me what you've got" you in his ear.

Slowly and carefully his arms draped over your shoulders before sliding down and hugging your hips gently.

"Mhm" you moaned quietly. His hands found your ass and gave it a firm yet gentle squeeze.

Derek was so caught in the moment he hadn't notice that you got off of him and was now sitting beside him.

"Doesn't that feel good? So next week same time? Maybe we can take it a little further"
Derek gulped and nodded a big problem happening in his downstairs area, he quickly rushed out of your house and back home.

Yo.
Y'all liked this so much and I loved writing it so guess what I'm making it into a book.
Vote|Comment for new update.