green

school.

talking.

noise.

the brown haired boy sighed, a migraine forming in his head at all the bright colors appearing, distracting him and clouding his messy thoughts.

he should be used to the constant feel of clutter but sadly enough he wasn't.

the boy was interrupted by an awkward cough to the left of him.

dan snapped his head up to see a black haired boy, with fringe similar to his own occupying the desk next to him.

the ebony haired boy leaned over and whispered "do you have any clue what the teacher is talking about because.." he laughed his tongue poking out from between his teeth "i don't"

his voice was sweet and deep, contrary to his own. whenever he talked it sent calming purple streaks dance across his vision.

a light blush graced his cheeks "u-uh n-n-no i wasn't p-paying attention" he said with an awkward laugh, his cheeks turning a shade darker

the boy looked up with him with his flawless blue eyes, dancing with shades of yellow and green.

the boy laughed "well i'm phil and its nice to meet you!"

phil.

his name was interesting.

it was shiny and full of life, rotating bright colors with a green aura. it was almost a complete opposite of his dull, gray, name.

for once, dan decided maybe this color wasn't that bad.

"d-dan" he stuttered out before the bell rang and students started shuffling out of the classroom.

he mumbled a bye and shuffled awkwardly out of the classroom.

author's note
okay so now i have a rough idea about where this is going ! a tip for dealing with that is taking notes on your story like, character traits or details in the story then jot down a rough story line
ciao !!