CHAPTER 19

ALINA'S POV...

As soon as we got the phone call from the hospital, Jaisham took me to the hospital. Alhamdhullillahi, I have got such a loving caring in short a perfect husband.. (Good husband).

He was holding my hand to make me in a little bit ease, and it sure did comfort me. As soon as jaisham parked the car in the parking lot, we went to the reception... They said to go to the emergency room ...
Jaisham's parents were their as we called to inform them before we left.

My anxiety was growing minute by minute. I kept pacing back and forth near the emergency room door.

Jaisham came to me and kept his hand on my shoulder. He knew me so well ...
At that moment, the door flew open, and my eyes wander towards the door..

Me and Jaisham ran towards the doctor who came out.
He said that the accident was fatal and both the travellers (I.e. my father and mother are safe. They are alhamdhullillahi fine. We released the breath we were holding.

I asked the doctor if we could meet them, but  the doctor said they have been unconscious, and after they have been shifted to the room, we can talk to them. I was wondering how come in such a huge city a car gets accident that is by getting hit by a pickup or something according to the people who brought them. I was wondering about it when something hit my thoughts.

Jaisham was supposed to take that car and leave around the same time as my parents left. So that means it was supposed to be happening with jai. Who may that person can be. How come he knows everything about the time they left.
Why do I have a feeling that someone from my family has evolved into it.

I told Jaisham about it, and then he told me that raxxam had said he would get you by hook or crook. May be it's him or may be Zimsha! Shit how come I forget about her she was one of them who didn't like me.maybe that's why she did it to snatch Jaisham from me..

"Ya Allah. I am so grateful to you for saving my husband's life and my parents' lives. May Allah protect them from all difficulties, and may they always be under his safeguard."
"Aameen rabbil alameen," I mumbled them after praying for them.
**********************************************************************************************
Salaam alaikun varahmathullahi vabarakaathuh everyone I know that this is a short update.. I am sorry for that but I will try my best to update a long chapter soon insha Allah. ..
Be safe and take care..😄😊😉
★anu_boo27★