CHAPTER 7

ALINA'S POV.

"How long can I stay in Yusuf uncle's place. How long? I want to be with my parents. I wonder whether they are alright or not? I wonder whether Raxxam tried to harm them? If that happen how will I be able to forgive myself? Ya Allah please keep my parents safe and protect them from Raxxam." I was out of my thoughts when my phone started to ring. I did not bother to check who it was. I picked the phone immediately.

Alina:-" Assalam alikum."

Mum:- "Valaikum salaam varahmathullahi vabarakaathuh Dear. How are you?"

A:- "Alhamdhullilahi mum. I am fine. How are you and dad? Where is he?"

M :- "Alhamdhullilahi we are fine too. He just left for the masjid as there is going to be a Nikah he had to perform. Dear I will call you later I am going to the kitchen to make breakfast. Why don't you join me for the breakfast today?

A:- " Ok mom In sha Allah I will join you for the breakfast . I miss you so much."

M :- " Dear I miss you too..Be careful. Se you soon."

After i disconnect mom's phone call I went to living room where Jaisham and Jeela aunty was talking.

I said my salaam and they returned it with a smile.

Alina:- "Uhm Jeela aunty can I  go to my mum's place for breakfast?"

Jeela:- "Yes dear you can go but are you going alone?"

A:- "Yes aunty. I can drive myself and anyways I don't want to trouble you guys."

J:- "Alina dear. Your not troubling me and anyways as Jaisham is going to office he can drop you and when you finish call him and he will get you."

A:- "Sir is it ok if I do not go to office today?"

Jaisham :- "Yes alina . And also we are not in office so you can call me Jai"

A:- " Uhm Thank you si........I mean Jai.."

After that I changed my clothes wore a matching cream hijab around my head and covering my neck and a lose maxi dress.

Jaisham :- " Alee where are you? come fast na? I am getting late."

A:- "Jai I am coming."

After that I went inside the passenger seat and took my seat. "Jaisham let's go now."

RAXXAM'S POV.

I have been waiting for her since last night. "Where the hell is she? As far as I know she never use to be away from her home. Maybe I shall wait for a while wait a minutes whose car is that? I have seen that from somewhere. Where did I ...Ohh yes it is Yususf uncles car but what it is doing here at this moment?"

After a while I saw a girl getting out of the car wait its Alina she looks so beautiful in that colour.

I ran towards her hold her by her wrist and pulled towards me when I saw a guy getting out.

she tried to get freed from my touch but I grab her fist stronger which result in her shouting because of the pain in her wrist.
I yelled at her why she was with a guy but no reply.
I clenched my fist trying to control anger I asked her again and again but no reply . I could not control the anger thus resulted in lifting my hand to hit her but someone hold my hand and turned me to face him.

JAISHAM POV
"What the hell? Are you are man? Don't you have a woman in your house? How dare you hit Alee? You are such a coward."
He tried to hit Alee. It hurted me so much.
Raxxam:- "Who the hell are you to come in between us? Are you her husband or some kind of personnel bodyguard?"
Jaisham:- "I am Jaisham Yusuf. I am her would be fiance. Have you heard it. I am her fiance.
R:- "Shut the crap out. She can never be yours. She is only mine. I will make sure she get married to me. Just wait and watch"
By the end of what raxxam said I couldn't control my anger thus landed a punch on his stomach which made him fall. I turn to face Alina who was dumbstruck due to what I did. I took her inside her house and Aiza aunty asked what happened? I told that raxxam tried to hit her and when I came in between them and told him I am her fiance that's why she is angry. Aiza aunty I want to officially ask her hand for me.
**********************************************************************************************
Salaam alaikun varahmathullahi vabarakaathuh everyone... How was the chapter.. Did you like it..What do you think Aiza's decision will be...share your views and opinions with me...
Insha Allah will update soon...:)
Stay safe and take care...:)
anu_boo27