CHAPTER 17

JAISHAM'S POV. . .

The day was so amazing. Thinking about the way I shared my feelings for her still makes me kind of awkward. The nikah was simple and flooded with our friends and relatives. She was like an angel descended from the heaven.
The white wedding dress suits her a lot. I gave her a simple diamond ring as I know she loves simple things.
I was so much lost in thoughts during the car ride to my place. Yeah, I was going in the same car with Alee. We were accompanied by my cousin Fahad, who is not married yet, and Zimsha Alina's cousin, who is single too. I was brought out of my thoughts by Zimsha, whom I really don't like.
She was wearing a tight black dress.. Urgh, she was a flirty one.

We were going home to have lunch, after which we were going to head to the hall where our walima was planned to be held.
As the car stopped in front of my house, I mean our house doorway. I opened the door for Alee , and she thanked me with a killer smile.

We had our lunch, and I took Alee to my room as she wanted to re do her hijab as the stylist made a huge bun. She said that in religion of Islam we should never make such a huge bun and wrap the hijab as it would look like the hump of a camel.

She said that there is a hadhith of Prophet(saw) which states that, "there will be in the last of my ummah, scantily dressed women, the hair on the top of their head is like a camel hump, cursed them, for verily they are cursed"(at tabaran and sahih Muslim).

She also said another hadhith of
Abû Hurayrah relates that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "There are two categories among the inhabitants of Hell whom I have not encountered.

1)The first are people who carry whips like the tails of cows and beat the people with them.

2)The second are women, clothed yet naked, drawn to licentiousness and enticing others to it, their heads like the swaying humps of camels.

they will neither enter Paradise nor even smell its fragrance, though its fragrance can be found to a great distance. [Sahîh Muslim (2127]

So she re did her hijab with the help of my mom and her mom.
I really like the fact that my wife is not like most of the others who wear hijab to attract the opposite gender.

We then headed to the hall. On our way, Alee called and said that raxxam had called her last night, but she said that she was no longer scared of him, and she had clearly stated to him that she was not interested in talking to him. I clutched my stomach so hard in order to stop my laughter, knowing that she ignored him...

We stood near each other near the entrance in order to click some pictures. We both walked through a long hallway and clicked some pictures.

We went inside the hall where many many people came to us and gave us their duas we mumbled ameen for each dua. We clicked pictures together. My phone started to ring and I took my phone.
J: " salam alaikun. "

Caller: " Hey, how dare you marry my girl?"

J:-"Raxxam calm your horses she was never your girl, but now she had become my girl!."

R: "How dare you? I will not let you have her. I will snatch her from you by hook or crook! "

After that, I disconnected the call. I know that Allah will be protecting me and Alee, so I was not even bothered about raxxam . I had my complete faith on Allah subuhaanahu vatha'alaa.
After around two to three hours the walima was finished and thus we headed to our respectful places that Me and Alina with my parents went to my place her parents went to penthouse.

**********************************************************************************************
Salam alaikun varahmathullahi vabarakaathuh everyone.. Here goes another chapter insha Allah I will update soon hope you like this chapter. .Take care and be safe..
★anu_boo27★