Tag

I was tagged by TheHamsterPlanet to do this! And I'm way bored right now so why not?

Question 1: Least favorite color?
Idk. Black is kind of a boring color. And yellow.

Question 2: How many phone/iPad cases do you have?
Well, my phone has one case, my iPad mini has one case, and my school iPad has one case (if it had more than one, the school would kill us😐)

Question 3: Favorite movie character?
I like....Mal from Descendants and Olivia from Lemonade Mouth

Question 4: Fave TV Show character?
Duh....Maddie! I also like Shelby from Best Friends Whenever and Ally from Austin and Ally. Charlie from Good Luck Charlie is adorable!

Question 5: Favorite exotic animal?
Hmm...I really like dolphins. And giraffes are cool too.

Question 6: If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
I'd spend most of it on iTunes, maybe donate some to charity.

Question 7: Dogs or cats?
Cats! Cats all the way! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love dogs and all, but I've always liked cats a little bit better.

Question 8: Do you have a hamster? If so, what is your favorite species?
Yes actually! I have 2! Stormy (aka Shirley) and Teddy (aka Tezzy the Wezzy Poo). And I actually like Winter White hamsters. Idk why I just think they're slightly cuter and tiny and so that makes them adorable (Stormy is a Winter White)

Question 9: Water, juice, soda, or tea/coffee?
Well, water isn't the best drink in the world, but it's ok. And I love juice but soda would have to be my fave. I only get it on rare occasions. Plus, my religion bans the drinking of coffee and tea.

Question 10: Favorite actor?
AcTOR? Um.....boy actors? I guess I like Ryan McCartan (birthday buddies🤗).

Question 11: Favorite actress?
It's a three-way tie! Dove Cameron, Bridgit Mendler and Sabrina Carpenter.

Question 12: What brand of toothpaste do you use?
Ok, this is a little embarrassing but.....I use the little kid toothpaste. Because of my Sensory Processing issues, I don't like the taste of adult toothpaste and my mom couldn't get me to brush my teeth so I told her how I used to steal my brothers toothpaste, way back when he was a toddler and she said if it got me to brush my teeth she'd buy it for me. Please don't judge me.

Question 13: Favorite season? Why?
I like Summer and Winter. Summer because no school and my birthday, and winter because, just the feeling of coldness I love, because in Arizona, the coldest is 60 degrees. And that's just in January and December. So I like Winter because of it. Also, Christmas🎄

Ok so, I don't feel like making up questions, so just answer the above questions that I answered👆🏻. And if I tag you, you don't have to do it. If you don't feel like doing it then don't. Just publish it any random or ask me book you may have.

I tag:
Archer4life
ayeitzbrylan
zebrafan4life
DWN024ShadowMan
jnc2002
poobear_2003
Psych_Pineapple
Liv_Rooney_fan  or sparklydreamerkitten (whichever account you're logged in to)
xXAlvinSimonXx
kittykat631
MelodyTheAngelWings
Melody_Lawton
FoofyKitties
CloudAnna