Mall

I just got back from the mall in Phoenix. We went to Claire's, Lego Store, Disney Store, and Bath and Body Works. At Claire's my sister was looking around. It's her birthday so my parents are letting her buy a bunch of stuff. While I was in there,nI heard another Sabrina Carpenter song (what's with Phoenix malls and Sabrina Carpenter songs?). The song was "We'll Be The Stars". I recognized it right away! I also bought my sister some earrings as a birthday present. Then I bought my brother some Lego City Legos for his birthday, which was at the beginning of the month. Then I went to Bath and Body Works and bought a strawberry hand sanitizer thing and my sister bought like a million sparkly perfumes. Finally, my favorite store, the Disney Store. While I was off complaining about how they have no Disney Channel stuff, I spot the Descendants logo at the corner of my eye! So, they had a tiny little shelf dedicated to Descecndants stuff (when I say little, I mean little) and I bought myself a little cup with Mal and Evie and a keychain with the Auradon Prep logo! Then I had to wait for my sister to come out of the clothes store because she was looking for some clothes. Now, we are in the car, on our way to Red Robin and then we are gonna go to the hotel and go swimming. And btw, Internet in the car is the best👌🏻!! I was entertained the whole ride (Pinterest)!