Chapter 1

Ink Sans sighs as he draws. He's been drawing all day and can't finish making even just one drawing today. He had to deal with a true reset. He didn't  mean to be in that universe when it happened.

He was just following Error Sans. That guy took some stuff he was working on. He wanted to get it done, so he followed him without thinking.

The both stopped in a place were everything was so... colorless. Like they were in a black and white movie. Ink stood out so much that it actually made him uncomfortable for once.

When the true reset happened, they changed ages till they were the age of  when the true reset would stop. Which tossed Ink back into being a teen. Though that's not what has him all messed up.

Okay, maybe it is that. Just a tiny bit.

It was truly more how Error changed in front of him. He wasn't there for a bit. Then just appeared when he was like at the age of ten. Then they both grew.

They both stared at each other a bit before Error burst out laughing at him. When he asked what's so funny and put his hands on his hips to add a bit of mph to his words, he found his voice cracked as he talked and his pants were down around his ankles.

He was never embarrassed to have been in a true reset before. He knows how that works. He also knows how many embarrassing and weird things happen.

He never been in a true reset with his enemy before. Is Error his enemy? Never mind. Plus to sudden be a bit undressed.

Ink felt like a gasping fish trying to tell Error to stop that laughing, but his voice wouldn't stop cracking. Making the error laugh more.

He stopped laughing when tears started to fall down Ink's face and started to blame Error for that happening. He got up off the ground that he got on while he laughs and walked to Ink.

The artist Sans wiped his tears away and looks away. He didn't want to looks at the other.

He heard a portal open behind him and he was shoved in. When he landed, the stuff he was working on, was on top of him. A bit messed up, but still with him.

Ink didn't know how to react to something like that. Everything was so weird when that happened.

Four days went by after that happened and Ink noted how there was no signs of Error in anything. He hasn't tried to destroy anything or kidnap anyone.

He just can't stop wondering if it was his fault for the sudden Errorless universes. He feels like it is. Though he also blames it on his new teen body. It always makes him feel like it's his fault for everything.

"Ink, are you in here?" Paint Papyrus knocks on his door.

"Come in little bro." Ink said with a smile as he sets down his pencil and turns to the door.

"You are the little bro now, Ink." Paint Papyrus comes in and laughs at him.

His brother was so happy he got turned back into a teen by the reset. That made him older now.

"So, Alphys said you are 16 again." Paint Papyrus smiles at him. "So you're 17 birthday is coming up... Again."

Ink smiles back, but he does a fake one. His birthdays are also a butt. Like the god of whatever is like, 'Na. You can't have peace on this day. Any other day you pick, but this day.'

When he was turning 13 was the first time he saw Error. He just appeared in a world he created. Then their battle between worlds being there or not began.

Error just started to take things apart and wouldn't listen to Ink. It got him so mad.

"So, I want to know what you want for your party." Paint Papyrus was so happy to do a party.

"Do whatever you think I would like, but their has to be a cookie cake." Ink said calmly.

His brother nods and they kept talking.

.....

Error was sitting in the void. He had Blueberry, the Underswap Sans, with him. He has been there since Error said he wanted to talk. Only he wasn't talking/

"Error? Are you OK?" Blueberry asked.

Error sighs and lays down. "I don't know. I've been thinking and I told you thinking is always bad for me."

Blueberry chuckles. He remembers that so well.

"This thinking time has got me wondering why, I am who I am. Stupid to think that really. It is in the code I should be like this." Error sighs. "But what got me thinking was what happened in the true reset in that place. How I was there for awhile and just appeared at an age. I could see Ink Sans was confused. Plus he didn't attack me right away, or at all..."

Error turns to Blueberry. He studied the other to see how he would he react.

"Let's talk to him. He must know something."

"Or nothing! Why would he be confused if he knew something?" Error snaps at him.

Blueberry pulls away from him. It has been a long time since Error has got mad at him. It's been since before Error let him go.

Error sighs. "Sorry. Sorry." He grumbles.

"Why do I get Papy to get some stuff out of him? Or have him ask about true resets? Ink has been around the longest, right?" Blueberry asks.

"Anything sound okay."

........

I'll also do one shots for Ink x Error. Help give me ideas, please~