“I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith.” I got a few ‘ohh’ by the crowd.

“Great! Lets hear it!” Harry said.

The music started and im scared as hell. Here it goes….

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing

 Watch you smile while you are sleeping

 While you're far away and dreaming

 I could spend my life in this sweet surrender

 I could stay lost in this moment forever

 Very moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

 Don't wanna close my eyes

 I don't wanna fall asleep

 'Cause I'd miss you, baby

 And I don't wanna miss a thing

 'Cause even when I dream of you

 The sweetest dream would never do

 I'd still miss you, baby

 And I don't wanna miss a thing

I finished and the crowd went wild. The boys had shocked faces and the judges were star strucked. Did I really do good? I had to keep myself from crying.

“Thank you for the performance Devany, you may go!” Simon said. I got off the stage and gave the microphone to one of the guys that was standing there and I got in to the lounge area. I found Tiff sitting in one of the chairs and when she saw me she ran up to me and hugged me.

“Cant. Breathe.” I said between breathes.

“Sorry. But the was bloody amazing!” She said.

“Thanks, I didn’t think I was gonna do good, I just hope I go to Judges Houses.”

“Dude, you will. If they don’t let you through then there stupid. You are amazing!”

“Thanks Tiff. It was nerve racking to perform in front of the boys.”

“I bet. I think we have to stay here intill everyones done.”

“Ok well that fine theres only like 5 people left.”

********************

After those 5 people were done performing the crowd finally left which took about 10 minutes then all the contestants had to come in the performing area and sit down.

“Alright guys, we have enjoyed listening to you all.” Louis (1D) said.

“Tomorrow you guys are going to come back here tomorrow at 1:00 and we are going to say whos going home and whos staying.” Simon said. “You all may go back to your hotels!”

Me and tiff went in to the lounge and waited intill the boys came over. Louis texted me saying he wanted to go to dinner with all of us so that’s what we are doing. I saw them enter the lounge and come over to us.

“Hey babe, ready to go?” Louis asked.

“Yep” I said as I popped the ‘p’.

“Great lets go!” He said.

And we headed out to dinner.

*************************

After dinner the boys went back to their flats and me and Tiff came back to our hotel. I took a quick shower when we got in the hotel. Right after I took a shower Tiff did. I plugged my phone into its charger and got in bed and fell asleep right away.