Chapter 2

Angel ordered two ice cream cones. Her favorite, chocolate Nutella and Rina, cookies and cream. Handing her friend the soft and sweet dessert, she sat down beside her.

"The remedy to cure a broken heart. My treat." Angel smiled as she began to lick her ice cream. The chocolaty sweetness dancing on her tongue. "What are you waiting for?"

Rina only stared the frozen dessert. "A dairy product that is supposed to cure heartbreak?"

"Yes. What? Never had it? It'd be unbelievable if you didn't." Angel responded.

Rina said nothing.

"Are you serious?! You never had ice cream?!" Angel asked very shocked.

"Yes! Alright! No need to make a big deal about it. . ." Rina trailed off, looking away.

"They don't have ice cream in Altea?"

"I'm not from there, and I don't know. Maybe?" Rina shrugged and sighed.

"Right. I forgot. You're from. . .Hoshido?"

"Nohr." She corrected. Licking the melting ice cream, a small smile curled on her lips.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Nicole abruptly woke up from her nap. Blushing profusely from thinking about Roy. "I know it was a dream because Nadia isn't that outgoing." She sighed as she went to look for her roommate. She couldn't help but blush to herself as she recalled the last few moments of the dream.

"Come on!" Nadia insisted.

"I can't!" Nicole shook her head quickly. "I can't tell him that I love him!"

Roy listened from the other side of the door.

"Why not?"

"What if he doesn't feel the same way?" Nicole closed her eyes sadly.

"But what if I do?" Roy spoke up, surprising both Nadia and Nicole

Then Nicole had woken up

Nadia looked up from her magazine, "Finally up?"

"Mhm." Nicole nodded a bit sleepily and yawned a bit. "I'm a bit hungry, do you want to grab a bite at the cafeteria?"

"Sure." Nadia gave a small smile.

In the cafeteria, Nicole sat down at a table waiting for Nadia. Nadia was getting both of their meals. Not paying attention, she bumped into someone. She dropped all of the foods and fell down. Ganondorf smirked as he looked down at Nadia, "Trash. How'd you get into smash?"

"Enough!" A person yelled.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Yes but it does seem rather odd." Spencer rubbed his chin. "On the news it said that all the murders happened around the same time." Belle got up and left their conversation

Dain got up, "Sitting here won't do us any good. Tomorrow, we should go into town and investigate."

"We can't." Sapphire spoke up. "It's Visitor's Day."

"Visitor's Day?" Dain tilted his head.

Utsuro explained, "Family and friends come to visit before the competition gets 'brutal and stressful'."

Spencer asked, "Who'd you hear that from?"

"Ness." She smiled. "He's been here since the beginning. I trust his statement."