Prologue

3 Months Ago

"Come on Rina!!" An excited Angel ran up the stairs of the Smash Mansion.

Rina tried her best to keep up with her neko best friend, "Coming!"

Reaching the top, Angel looked in amazement. Rina had finally reached the top, panting.

"You're really out of shape, Rina." She commented jokingly.

Rina ignored her comment and looked at the mansion before her eyes. It was a mansion made of wood, looked to be at least 3 stories high. Cobblestone pathway, matching fountains symmetrically placed apart from each other. It looked much bigger that one of Bowser's Castle's to give an example for the size.

"Let's go!" She grabbed Rina's arm and darted into the mansion.

"Hey-!"

. . .

Cloud Strife was in the hallway polishing his blade. Getting the glistening shine, Angel and Sora's reflections were present. Shocked to see her, he turned around but still had his bland, emotionless expression, "Angel?"

"Cloud!" She hugged him but he didn't do the same. "I missed you! It's been so long!"

"It has been."

"How have you been? What about Tifa and the others? Midgar?" She asked excitedly

"Everything is alright." His voice softened up. He motioned to Rina. "A friend of Angel's?"

Rina smiled and nodded, "I'm Rina Toin from Fire Emblem."

*"Cloud Strife, but I guess you already knew that." He looked at her then at Angel. "I need to get going, I'll see you later." He picked up his blade and walked away.

Rina sighed, "Not much of a talker?"

Angel shook her head no, "You said you wanted to see Marth?"

"Yes, it's been so long!" Rina smiled happily.

Marth was looking at the memorable photos hanging. One was him and Roy posing in the Temple stage in Melee. How they've came a long way from fighting knights, dragons, and mages. "Marth!" A familiar voice called out to him. Marth turned with his fair flowing and smiled warmly when he found his old childhood friend waving at him.

Rina walked up to him and hugged him, "Marth! It's been ages since I've last seen you!"

He hugged back, "Yes, last time you were in Altea of course. You were staying in Pherae with Roy?"

Rina nodded, "They took me in after my father was exiled and mother abandoned me. Roy's like my younger brother."

"It's nice to see you." He took out a letter sealed with a pink heart. "Here."

"What is this?" Rina looked at the envelope with her name printed fancily in gold.

"You'll see." He smiled and looked at the clock. "You should get to the auditorium, they're going to introduce the newcomers soon." He walked away to the auditorium.

Angel stared at the envelope, "What could be in there?"

. . .

Belle was walking down the halls alone, timidly. "I'm lost. . ." She told herself. Looking down and not paying attention, she bumped into someone strong and muscular feeling. "I'm so sorry." Looking up, she saw none other than the Radiant Hero, Ike Greil himself. A tint of pink appeared on her cheeks. She quickly shook her head to hide her embarrassment.

Ike placed his big, warm hand on her head, "Hey, are you alright?"

Belle answered sheepishly, "I-I am." She cleared her throat and answered more confidently. "I am, thank you for asking."