Chapter 1

" Married..?"Angel asked blinking, Rina nodded falling back onto the bed " Yeah..." Angel sighed " So much for that then..." Rina closed her eyes tears threatening to spill " Wanna get ice-cream...?" Angel asked her sad friend " Ice-cream...what for?" Rina wondered curiously " It helps with a broken heart..." Rina nodded " Alright..." And so the two gut up and left the room sneaking out of the mansion.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Nadia and Nicole sat in their room talking " Go see him~~!!" Nadia told her roommate talking about Roy " No!!" Nicole said blushing " Aww why not~~? And do I see you blushing~~?" Nadia teased " Oh shush!!!" Nicole shouted before hiding her face with a pillow.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Venus stood outside Marth's room prepared to knock that is until she heard Roy and Marth talking " So when was the wedding again?" Venus didn't stay to hear the rest of the conversation she ran to her room, tears forming in her eyes as her heart shattered.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dain, Spencer, Utsuro and Sapphire sat outside on the grass talking " Did you hear about the murders that happened last night" Dain asked them, they all nodded " Yeah, scary right?" Sapphire said shuddering. Belle leaned on the tree near them smiling to herself ' They'll never know~~' She thought 'Never~~' And she sat down next to them still smiling.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Aleris and Eve were in their room fighting over stuff. Soon that fight was turned into a bet " Prank Lucina" Aleris said " What...?" Was all Eve said " Unless your to scared~~" Aleris smirked " Fine." Eve said and walked out of the room.

Once the prank was set up Eve went to get Lucina, she took her to where the prank was and Lucina fell for it. Lucina screamed as the goop fell onto her hair,  she ran to her room leaving a guilty Eve. She turned around and came face-to-face with a VERY angry Chrom " I will kill you if you do something like that to my baby girl EVER again. Are we clear?" Eve just nodded her eyes filled with fear. She then ran to her room shaking and fell onto her bed " Aleris...I'm terrified right now..." Aleris looked at her her eyes filled with curiosity , that is until Master Hand called them...

____________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy and Emily stood next to each sending blow after blow at two tired girls: Ella and Candy. Oh!! I forgot to mention they're in the middle of a brawl ^^'. Soon Ella and Candy fell to the ground exhausted " I c-can't move..." Ella mumbled, Candy nodded in agreement " AND THE WINNERS ARE: LUCY AND EMILY!!!!!!!!!!" The announcer? shouted into the mike. "Yay~~!!" The girls said in sink hugging each other.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Axel and Eau had just found out about visitor's day " That sounds fun..." Axel said to Eau " Yeah~" The other boy agreed " You gonna invite your family..?" Axel asked, Eau just looked down " Oh...sorry...to" Axel mumbled. "No...it's fine..." Eau replied as the two walked back to their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Altair: That's the first chapter...Sora wants to apologize for the delay...I'm Altair Ibn-La'Ahad from Assassin's Creed...if I'm correct Rina is writing the next chapter and will make the next chapter fluffier whilst Sora-chan updates most of her books....