Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

"Is the operation for patient 346, have done ?" The nurse take a glance at me and shook her head. "The operation... I don't think this is a good news" what does she meant ?

"What are you talking about ?!" I yelled and the citizens look at me. "The operation might be failed since the patient is in a critical disease" It feels like someone stabbed my heart, with a sharp knife and ripped it into the pieces. "Thank you"

I'm not sure what I'm doing. Why does a patient of brain tumor looks so fine and even laugh ? That's why she ask me not to look at the back. That's why. That's it.

"Oh Sehun, did you leave your wedding? What are you doing here ?" I look at the voice that calling me. "Mr Kim, how are you ?" What a dumb question of the year I got there. "You're not fine, thankyou" Yeah, I'm not fine. Welcome. "How did you know about Seung ?" I don't know. It just my heart ask me to go here and heard the news. Brain Tumor, what a joke.

"Did she called you ?" Mr Kim keep asking. can you just pass the disease to me ? I rather suffered it. Than look at her suffering it. "Yeah, obviously and also yes I leave my wedding" Mr Kim look calm and just look at me. "She's strong, she can handle it" she just pretend like she was.

"That's why, she's doing it" do what ? "It's magical you know ? How can she still love you after what you did to her ? She's a fool" she is! why would she do that when I don't even deserves her love. She's stupid. "Come with me"

---

"Crying won't solve any. But it's make you feel better. I will leave you alone, so do anything you want" Mr Kim leave and I look at her door in front of me. What's inside ? I wonder. I hold the door's knob and open the door.

Silly!

I look all picture from our childhood one until the recent picture of me in the train and our last meeting at the shopping mall hanging around the room.

"It's me and you, you look ugly wearing that red hat" the first message.

"Wow! I'm taller than you when we are 12 years old. What can I say ? Short" the message made me smile.

"When you ask me to the prom, whata sweet of you. Jerk. You should stop wearing that black t-shirt everyday"

"Our first sweet kiss, thanks. Well our first accidentally kiss which made my heart fluttered"

"Look the very first pimples that I ever had in 18 years, it is because of you"

"The last and favourite meeting. I don't meant what I said to you at the shopping mall.. You leave. I look at your back, I know I'm not for you"

I took out the small box on her bed. I saw the camera video, and press the start button.

"Hello, oh sehun" the video started.

"What am I doing now ? Operation ? In the grave ? Or.... sitting beside you" She laughed.

"You are my childhood friend who happened to be the most important person in my life. You are the perfect boyfriend to me but you know what's hurting ? Looking at you cheat on me, letting you go and.... You betrayed me"

I know. I know.

"Every day, time, seconds or minutes I've spent with you.. Is precious. I like to read our chat like it was the first time I read it. I like to remind myself of your stupid jokes and cheesy words. Don't you know it's beautiful to remember about it"

"But I realized more I remind myself of it, more It's hard for me to forget all about you. If you are watching this, don't let your tears feed your mind with memories. I hate looking you loving me!"

"Bye, bless you hun ah"

I hate looking at you loving me too.

So much.

So damn much.

Seriously.

"Sehun!" I heard a yelled.

"The operation...."

I can't believe what I just heard.

---

A/N : Hello babies, so we only have two more chapters to publish 🙈 I hope you guys WILL wait until the last one. Thanks for all supports 💞