Chapter Twenty

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Sehun's Pov. 

"So we shall exchange the gown's colour with purple, and sehun ? What did you think ?" I stare blankly at Mihye and blink twice. "Huh ?" I look at her with priceless face, and raised my eyebrow. "Nevermind" Mihye rolled her eyes. "You shouldn't join me if you are tired. It's irritating" I nodded  and took out my phone away. I slowly scroll down the camera roll. Something spotted my eyes, I laugh sligthly and shook my head many times.

"What are you laughing at ?" I continued laughing, and pressed the next picture. "You look so ugly with those paint colouring on your face" I muttered and heard Mi hye scoffed. "What are you talking about ?" I turn my face at Mihye and sent her a weak smile. "Talking about this funny Video that Ha Jun sent" I saw Mihye nodded and back to my phone. I smile again when I flashed this face of Seunghwan.

Can you please stop pretending to be happy, strong and okay dear Son Seunghwan. You really need to wake up and hit my like crazy. I want you to leave that damn hospital, I really want you to. I'm sorry that I taught you a lesson that we should believe not all 'I love you' meant 'I won't leave you'.

"Stop zoning out, and come. There's a lot of things we need to do" She replied.

"So, now ? Where should I ride this car ?" I raised my eyebrow and look at Mihye. Smiling. "You don't even give some help! I do all of this by my own" I sighed and shook my head. "This is not easy for me, I hurted Seunghwan! Because of you.." The words spill out of my mouth and I saw Mihye's reaction changed. "Seunghwan! Seunghwan! Seunghwan!" She look at me and groaned loudly.

"What is she had, that I didn't ?" my heart. You didn't have my heart, you never owned it. "I'm sorry, okay ?" Past is past. I leave Seunghwan, and whatever it was. She's still human being, she had a feelings, thoughts and minds. Accepting me back will be the last thing she did.  "We aren't over with this, Oh Sehun!" And yet Mihye still didn't stop with this topic.

"Can you please forget about her ? Seriously!" I hitted the car's steering and look at her. "You don't know who it's hurt letting someone go" I said. "Stupid!" She shouts slowly, and I started the car engine. Yes, it's hard. And harder now.

---

"Stop here.." After 15 minutes ride, Mihye finally said something. "You want to stop here ?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. "No. I don't want to stop, I want to walk straight-away" She replied sarcasticly, and sent me her annoyed look. "Can we get over this and stop arguing ?" I heard her scoff. Please stop say, ask and argue about Seunghwan. Cause it made my think of her more. So if you want her to dissapears, then stop.

"Ask your mind to, then if you sured you has forgotten about her. Then come to me" She push the car's door harshly and leave to the coffee shop. I sighed hardly, and get out of the car. "Ouch! Where the heck is your eyes are ?" I groaned loudly when there's a gaze push me from behind. "Sorry" She said shortly. She don't even have a manners and just walk like that ? Who do you think, you are. I took her arm and dragged her to me. "I can't hear you" She so out of manners and her parents need to school her once again. "You heard me" She push my hands away and leave me dumbfounded. Didn't she know who's she talking to ? That girl is really something...

I walked behind her fastly, and push her body away in purpose when she about to enter the cafe. "Opps! Sorry not sorry" I can hear her scoff from behind. "What is the point of sorry if you did that in purpose ?" Finally, she can talk. And she's good in it. I thought I was talking to deaf-girl before. "Because i did in purpose, I said sorry" I smirked and she clench her teeth. "I can't hear your sorry, old man" I'm old man ? Then You are rude girl. Freaking rude bitch. "You heard me, or you want me to sing for you ? Oh my voice is that beautiful ?" you should know me first before talking cause I'm oh sehun and I didn't lost easily.

"Shut up, arrogant" give an applause to this guy named Oh Sehun that made that rude-girl lose. "You should took off your mask and glasses!" And yes! She wears mask and glasses. Luckily I didn't saw how her rude face are. That girl straight-away go to the waiter and I spotted Mihye sitting alone at the corner.

"Did you order the coffee for me ?" I sitted in front of Mihye and smiled at her. "Ask your Seunghwan to order your coffee" My mood was just about to bright. Does she really need to ruined it back. What's wrong with you actually. "Stop Mihye stop! I said it's over okay" I look at her and she just shook her head away. "It's not over and stop pretend it's never happens.." Oh whatever! I just stand up with hearing all her mumbles are. It's fucking annoying and make me wanna puke out.

---

"Coffee number 68!" Finally. Why it's takes so long for just make a coffee. It's not like they need to produce the caffein. "I repeat, Number 68!" And everyone should learn to be a bit patient. Patient is a part of... "Mine!" I said in common with the person beside me. "This is mine" and again we said the same things. "Are you copying me ?" I said.

"Stop copying!" And she replied. I rolled my eyes and look who's beside me. "You ?!" I laugh a bit and smirked when I saw who's in front of me.

Rude girl.

"Another than stalking me, are you copying me too ? Welcome to my fanclub" She scoff and bit her lips as annoying signal. "I didn't, and don't welcoming me" She look at my number and took my card away. What is she... "It's number 98 stupid" No it wasn't. Wait, maybe it was. No! It wasn't. I took my card back and yes. Mine is 98.

"stalker!" She then smirked and I felt my jaw dropped. "Yeah, glasses" got you! Heh, Glasses. What kind of fashion is wearing glasses in the cafe ? I just know this era of wears a over-sizes sweater and grid shirt. She take her coffee and about to take off her glasses. Are you that ugly for not even showed your eyes, I guess right. I stare at her and I spotted someone...

Mr Kim!

"Wait" I push that girl in front of me away and run out from the cafe. "Sehun! Where are you going ? Comeback here or we over!" I heard Mihye's yells and ignored her. If she didn't ask me to buy a coffee by myself maybe I wouldn't noticed Mr Kim there. "Wait! Mr Kim! It's Oh Sehun!" I pulled the door harshly, and run to the middle-aged man. "Mr Kim!" He suddenly stop..

"Sehun ?" Finally. He then look at his back, and raised his eyebrow when he saw my gaze. "What are you doing here ?" He said. Startled. "Buy a cup of coffee ?" He look different and nervouse at the same times. "Mr Kim, are you okay ?" I asked when I feel he didn't focus and keep looking around. "S-ure, Why would I'm not okay ?"

"Are you hiding something from me ?" Seunghwan, is she here or anywhere around this place. Mr Kim doesn't look so good, he's struggling himself the moment he look at me. "Seunghwan, can you please go somewhere else ? Stop following me" I heard a noise behind. It was Doctor Hwang's voice. Obviously. I heard, Seunghwan's name. I look at Mr Kim and his reaction change while his face turned to pale. I was about to turn behind and "Sehun, please don't" he grabbed my hand and look at me.

"Aren't you are the one who ignored my call when Seunghwan is suffering ? You throw her away, don't you ? Stop giving her yout fake hopes and hurted her feelings over and over again" I throw seunghwan away. Yes, I did. Was I fooled to act like that ? Am I that stupid to even see how much it's hard for Seung. "Then I want you to stop. Please I'm begging" I bitted my lips and close my eyes. You are the one who treat her like a trash, I repeat Sehun. You were!

"But why is she still fine and alive.." Mr Kim give me a signal to shut my mouth. "Stop. Just stop. She's not yours anymore, and she won't be yours forever" Mr Kim sent me his weak smile and again I nodded.

She never be mine.
I'm all hers.

"By stop, be happy with anyone you want to be with. Please not Seunghwan"

The question is,  can I ? Will I ?