Chapter Ten

All served by heyitsehune.

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

"Because.." He shrugged, and stare blankly at me. "Because you are so heavy, and you need to get up now Diva" yeah, it's actually because you lost your feels towards me. "Even it took 7393 years ago, I want the answer one day" I get up from his chest, and lend my hand for helping him. "Thanks, Bro" He said while ruffled my hair. Bro, are you zoning me now ? Aren't you.

"You have to changed now, you know" He slowly putted those painting skecth back to their own place and wash all tbe brush. "Yeah, and made you yelling and screaming like 5 years old little kid" i giggled as i see sehun pissed off, he spray the water at me as he finished washing. "No, if you think something different, i'm don't want another Water War" He pressed the water war words, and i rolled my eyes.

"Go sleep, before you changed to another form" Sehun dragged me into my room, I slightly used a chances for took his phone from his pocket when he without stop dragging me over here. "Oppa, just let me out" I used my not-really-cute voice to hypnotize him, i blink my eyes and pouted at him. I showed all not-cute-thing that i have, but it doesn't work. I still didn't know what's the heck is his weakness. "Calling me oppa, will just make your hypnotize thingy worst than ever" He smirk as i showed my emotionless face showing i'm giving up being not really cute.

But i have your phone, dumb.

---

17 Minutes..

How to used this ? How to scroll this. How to even unlocked his phone. I just stare at that damn phone all the time, i don't know how to used this kind of modal. Well, the latest one. I touch the phone and talk with my ownself. Sometime i think saying abracadabra will made this phone unlocked.

Slide to unlock..

What a stupid life of mine, don't know about those latest thing doesn't meant you are stupid enough for not even understand ! As i unlocked the phone and suddenly it's ringing.

I saw the id caller and it's..

Song Mihye.

I read the emoticon, beside her name. Song Mihye - Love. The smile plastered my face when i saw the love things. Sehun won't did this if he doesn't love someone so bad. If even you forced him to, he won't. Song Mihye had a power that can made Sehun lost in his own world. This girl, she had everything sehun wants. I sighed, and push the shut down button.

'Sehun, i want you to be happy. Then go, just please let me go' my heart broke, when i saw her text. So sehun still wanting her even she rejected him many times. The world against their love, and what's me in sehun's eyes.

I throw sehun's phone on my bed and stare at myself in the mirror reflection. I was too late, there's someone else replacing my place. Or i never had that place before, maybe sehun never ever love me at the first place. I laugh at myself, the phone stopped ringing. My laugh flowing over at the same with my tears are. You said you didn't love him seunghwan, don't be so weak.

I pressed my lips and tried to hold the pain. But i was too weak for this, and sometime happiness needs tears in their life. I step slowly in front of the window, and look at Korea's beatiful scenery. Even if i'm free now, i still locked in a room and crying. It just feel nothing, i hope i went back to my life when i can't felt hopes and love. But why now, all of the feels i ever had before. It's coming back.

Tok Tok.

I heard the knock, and ignore all of them. "Sleep well" the voice sound, and it's sehun's. I clench my teeth and fall on the ground, i think i just the only existence that will made sehun happy, but i realized there's someone else that ownee his heart. "Be happy" and the voice continued speaking, which making my heart hurt. I need a doctor that can made my heart normal without beating fast whenever i was around sehun.