Saturday Night Glee-ver

You're probably all wondering what happened to Quinn, huh? Well, she was driving to Finchels wedding, when she—stupidly—started texting Rachel and a car t-boned her.

She came back about a week or two ago and not to sound selfish or anything but, I got some really great news...

-

After glee club, I went to French class. About ten minutes into the class the teacher told me to go to Principal Figgins's office.

When I got there Mom, Burt, Mike, Mr.Shue and Principal Figgins were sitting there.

"Hi sweetie. Take a seat," my mom told me and I took a seat beside Mike. Principal Figgins was behind his desk, Mr.Shue sitting on it, Burt and Mom sitting on the couch and Mike and I were sitting on chairs facing Principal Figgins.

"What's up?"I asked, sorta creeped out.

"Mike? You wanted to start?"spoke up Mr.Shue, nodding his head.

"Um, well, um, yeah, so,"started Mike, babbling.

"Spit it out!"

"Okay. Last week I went to see the guys from the Manhattan Dance Academy for an interview. When I was about to leave, they asked me if I knew you. When I said yes they told me they have been watching us for years at the competitions and they told me to give your Mom this letter," he said.

"I read the letter and called Mike and show him the letter. Here you go," Mom told me and she handed me a letter.

"Dear Carole Hummel. We are pleased to inform you that...." I started reading it out loud but then I trailed off."Oh my-Oh my. What?"

"I know it might be a little surprising. But we all think you should do it," Burt assured me.

"We've thought it through and they said they would do anything to make you feel comfortable," Mr.Shue persuaded.

"They said you could fly here, max once a week, preferably once every two weeks. Free of charge," my Mom continued.

"But-" I started."I can't believe it. I got accepted to MDA, that's something big. The best dance school in the country. But to be asked to go in my Senior year, it's indescribable....How would graduating early work?"

"You would do your SATs this year and get your diploma and graduation ceremony next year. And you have a 4.4 GPA so you don't need to learn much more," explained Principal Figgins.

"Wait! You have a 4.4 GPA?!" exclaimed Mike and I nodded.

"You want me to give up me Senior year?"

"We thought that you could maybe get an apartment with Kurt, since NYADA and MDA are about 10 minutes away from each other," Burt chimmed in.

"How do I know what to choose?"

"Think of all the negatives and away the negatives can be solved, try it?" Mr.Shue told me.

Mom and Burt: I can be flied out.
Artie: I can be flied out and he'll get over it.
Blaine: I can be flied out and FaceTime.
Santana: Going to college.
Finn: College.
Brittany:She'll go somewhere.
Quinn:Yale.
Sam: Has Blaine.
Kurt and Rachel: In New York with me.