I Kissed A Girl

Everyone found out Santana is a lesbian and Finn made a lesson for this week. It is 'Lady Music Week', we have to preform songs for ladies by ladies. Kurt and Blaine had just sung a beautiful version of the song 'Perfect' by P!NK.

"Thanks, guys. After all the crap I've been through in my life, I get to add that," said Santana clapping."Finn, why do you even care so much?"

"Santana were my first and if something were to happen to you and I didn't do anything to prevent it, I could never live with myself. I've actually prepared a number," said Finn.

Finn:
I came home, in the middle of the night
My father says "What you gonna do with your life?"
Well daddy dear, you know you're still number one
Oh girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls, they...

The phone rings, in the middle of the night
My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?"
Well momma dear, we're not the fortunate ones
Oh girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls, they...

That's all they really want...
Those girls, they wanna have fun

Finn with Artie and New Directions Boys:
Some boys take a beautiful girl,
Oh, and they hide her away from the rest of the world.
But not me, I wanna be the one in the sun.
Girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls, they...

That's all they really want...
Those girls, they wanna have fun

The song was amazing and very emotional. Every girl had tears, literally. Even Santana, she then hugged Finn. After that, Santana stood up and hugged me.

~Voting Day~

I was now in the box, trying to decide who to vote for. I think Kurt would be a great president, but Brittany is one of my best friends. I don't think it will make a difference if I vote for Kurt, since Brittany has already won, but one vote could make the difference. I swore allegiance to Santana, Brittany and sometimes Quinn, so I decided to vote for Brittany and you know, girl power!

"Who did you vote for?" Santana asked me, as I stepped out of the box.

"Brittany, I swore allegiance," I replied, high-fiving Santana.

"Yes you did!" Santana said as we walked towards the lockers. We then arrive at our lockers and some sophomore guy comes up to us.

"Hey smokin'," he said to Santana.

"Girls like you are a challenge. So, I'm here to make you normal."he continued, then all the New Directions girls gathered around Santana.

"She is normal," stated Brittany.

"I'm just going to straighten her out," he replied, innocently.

"It's not her choice and even if it was, you would be our last choice," said Quinn.

"Oh. I get it you're all a bunch of lesbos," he answered.

"What if we are? You don't stand a chance either way," I replied sassily.

"Bye-bye!" we said in unison and he walked away.

Santana (Olivia):
This was never the way I planned,
(Not my intention)
I got so brave, drink in hand
(Lost my discretion)
It's not what
(I'm used to)
Just wanna try you on
(I'm curious for you)