4

I was in complete shock. I wasn't even sure how to respond to that. My stomach felt like it just completely flipped. My mind rushing to try and find something to say. But that failed miserably. All I could do was stand there with a questioning look.

"For the video... Are you okay?" He said waving his hand in front of my eyes.

"Oh, yeah right. Sorry." I said.

I admit I was a bit disappointed. But I don't know why, we don't even know each other. Before either of us could say anymore, the director came. He pointed me over by the hot tub. Then I saw Madison whisper something. But I didn't bother dwell on it.

For most of the time I just stood around talking with some of the other people here. I admit it wasn't very exciting. I notice Sarah was dancing with Jason in front of one of the cameras. At least she was enjoying herself. I just hung out for a while until Madison approached me with the director.

"This is her?" He pointed his pen to me. 

To which Madison nodded to.

"Okay, sit here you two. Just look into each other's eyes and smile." The director told us.

We both climbed into the hot tub and sat closely. I looked over to find him trying to meet with my gaze. Once he found it his piercing green eyes gave me chills all over. Small tingles went down my spine. A big smile covered his face. Reveling his perfect teeth. I completely melted inside. And couldn't keep from smiling so big. I just wanted to sit here forever, until someone yelled.

"GREAT, CUT!"

I tore my eyes away, because I know if I didn't now it would be too hard to later.