Signed Kisses 7

Authors Note,

Everyone who is a fan of this book I would like to apologize. I haven't been updating in a while and that is because I have been overwhelmed with school, sports and life. I also took a little break from Wattpad because I had no time to write. But now I am once again going to be updating, sometimes there may be two updates in a day others there may be none in a week, but I will try my best to at least publish every one to two weeks.

I would like to thank each and every one of my fans for coming on this journey with me and being so caring and supportive.

Thank you all again,

Janelle_G

Btw in the whole book ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ Ⓛⓔⓣⓣⓔⓡⓢ means text message.

Chapter 7

Make It, Or Break

"What's there to talk about Taylor". I ask shoving my books into my locker

"Us I wanna talk about us. It seems like you've been ignoring me ever since we kissed yesterday" he says as I notice sorrow in his voice. "I thought you liked me".

"Don't get me wrong Taylor I do like you, but. I'm afraid of you and your bad reputation. You play girls and dump them, I'm afraid you'll do the same to me".

"Riley why would I do that. Your different. Every time I kiss you it feels like fireworks are all around us, every time I talk to you I don't know what to say. I just really want this to work between us. C'mon why don't you trust me".

He looks perfect. The way his hair forms to his perfectly sculpted face and the way his black Adidas sweater outlines his muscles. It makes me want to be with him. It almost is like his looks hypnotize me.

"Ri, earth to Riley. C'mon I'm waiting for your answer" he says as the tone of his voice makes me step back.

"I already said your the player and I'm just another one of you dolls. Now if you excuse me I'm late for class".

Brushing past him I find it hard to hold back tears. I run straight down the hallways without stopping. Bumbling into people as they yell at me, but not once do I look back, the pain I feel every time I look at him is indescribable, if feels like someone has ripped out my heart and shredded it into a million and one pieces.

I burst into the washroom as a bunch of girls are standing there staring at me. Embarrassment rushes over me like a wave, I turn on my heels and casually walk out ready for the world to see me. With my head down I walk outside as I suddenly feel like I'm free!

Free from all the drama, free from teachers, and free from boys. But my heart still aches for the one thing I want but I know will hurt me, Taylor.

I walk off campus and into the forest nearby as the sound of nature soothes me. It takes my mind to a place that I've never been too ever before.

I hear the bell signalling class has started in the distance but not once do I stop walking. Finally I reach a patch of grass as I plop myself down. My head is pounding. My eyes are stinging. my heart is aching but it can't get what it wants.

I pull my phone out of my bag as well as a water bottle taking a few sips to try to calm down my nerves.

My dad always use to take me camping so nature is something I embrace rather then run away from, but it feels like I'm not alone.

You ever get that feeling when you know someone's watching you but you can't actually see or hear them, that's me right now. Constantly checking over my shoulder cause the wind makes noises like someone is walking, or how a stick may fall and make a loud snap that scares the living day lights out of me.