" Or else you will drug me again and take advantage of me?? Oh no Uday please don't do that... am so scared of you "

I squealed in fear full dramatically and he cringed. I went on to smirk at him when he clenched his teeth in anger.

" Alright then but now when you know that I had drugged you... so you definitely know what else I can do to get things done my way. Don't try playing with Fire Kanika, you will regret it . ", he whispered coming close

I laughed out loud at his threatening words. He really thinks that I will get scared by that. Poor baby.

" Then do Mr. Kapoor. What are you waiting for? Fire or Ice... I am ready to play with anything as long as it burns you. "

Annoyed as hell, he turned on his heels to go back inside but stopped in his track on hearing my voice.

" Everything can't be always how you want it and that thing I will prove it you. You are no one to destroy someone's life and be done with it. Just to satisfy your ego you can't achieve everything because remember one thing Uday
har kisi ko mukammal jahan nhi milta,
Kisi ko zamee toh kisiko aasmaa nhi milta. "

Stunned in his place he looked at me with an unknown emotion which I could not decipher but leaving him there.. I just walked out.

Flashback ends

Standing still holding the railing bar I wiped off the lone tear that escaped my eyes and turned back to leave.

"Di... let's go down. Pandit ji is calling you. Baarat came. ", Ritika said softly sitting beside me arranging my dupatta over my head.

" Let's go ", as I got up she held my hand.

" Di... you are happy na?? ", her eyes shimmered with tears and she left my hand.. going on to hold me by stomach and started sobbing

" Choti.. Kya hua. Of course am happy.. shhh my baby... what happened? ", I cooed her caressing her hair. My heart almost broke to see my baby sister like this. She is someone who never cries no matter what.

" No Di... I know that Uday is not a nice guy. He had tricked you na di. You are doing this to save our family's reputation na?? You don't have to do this. Just say that you don't want to marry him.. I will always support you di. Don't ruin your life with that man. He is not a nice guy. He is bad.. he is very bad. How could he do that to you. "

She started to hiccup due to sobbing... I hugged her tight not knowing what to do," Who told you all this choti. Please don't cry shona., its nothing like that. please mat ro "

" No.. you are lying I know everything. I saw your report in your room which states that you were drugged the night you spent with Uday. You don't have to do this di. Just come down and say that you don't wish to marry that man and I will be there with you. We will face everything together. Come what may. "