Should I....?

Haha so... first upload. Yay :D Well, if you haven't been on one of my roleplay pages... you probably . don't know what's going on. But basically, this is a Hetalia fanfiction, and Alfred (America) has killed his best friend in self-defense of his family. So... . Hope you enjoy~

 WARNING: THIS SHORT STORY CONTAINS SOME THEMES THAT MAY OFFEND CERTAIN PEOPLE. IF SUICIDE MAKES YOU REMOTELY U!NCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

***********************************************************************************************************************

There is nothing anymore.

Or, better yet, my life has become one great big enigma [A/N: Enigma: means a puzzling occurence]. So much as went wrong lately, and the sad part is that most of it is my fault. I don't think I've ever felt this.... guitly.

Worthless.

Cold-hearted.

Idiot.

Fool.

I grab my head in my hands, these thoughts feeling like needles stabbing into my brain. These words echo continously through my thoughts on a daily basis now, not that they aren't untrue. Because they are.

And I hate every minute of it.

I took the life and love of someone who should have never met me.... my best friend. I took away the one thing that mattered most to him, somone he had been fighing for and nearly dying for for most of his life. I don't know why I did it.... maybe it was because I was hurt because he stole Jovana away from me.....? Some sort of revenge.....? I was too blinded, and am still too blinded, to really understand the reason.

This is why I sit with a gun in my hands.

Should I do it? I deserve to die for what I've done. No one will do it for me. If I go... I'll either have to make it where the tgovernment executes me, or.... just do it myself. My friends would be better off without me here.

Without a murderer like me.