Content

Zayn's POV

"Oh fück." I gasp as Liam rocks into me slowly riding out his orgasm. Both panting we lean in for a kiss, no rushing but still the burning desire a little more contained, content. Tongues lazily sliding around lips locking heads turning trying to get the best angle.

As we break the kiss Liam giving me a quick peck before getting up going to the joined bathroom probably throwing out the condom. I have no idea how he still has so much energy while I feel like I just ran a 20 mile marathon, my limbs feel like jelly and my mind is heavy and foggy its all amazing, I'm content.

Liam walks back in with a wet cloth wiping my come off of my stomach throwing it on the floor he gets on the bed pulling the covers over his naked frame.  "How the hell can you even stand?" I ask shuffling closer to his body seeking his warmth and strong arms around me. "Maybe its cause you were the one being fucked or maybe all that screaming you did." Hitting his chest I bury my face into his neck I feel his deep vibrating laugh. "Shut up." I mumble.

"You weren't saying that a few moments ago I remember something along the lines of oh fuck yes daddy keep talking to me like that you're gonna make me come." He whispers into my ear kissing behind it sucking leaving yet another love bite.

"You're insatiable."

"Only when it comes to you baby." He says nuzzling his cheek against my hair kissing my head.

"Shit I  have classes tomorrow I totally forgot." I say going to sit up but Liam holds tight."Don't worry I'll drop you." He mumbles.

"I don't have clothes."

"You can wear my mine." He says finality in his tone and at this point really it made no sense to argue so I layed back down Liam moving down to rest his head on my chest. My hand automatically starts to play with his hair my fingers twisting strands and nails scratching at his scalp, a low hum escapes his mouth.

"Babe." Liam says.

"Yes daddy." I reply smirking when I hear a low growl from him.

"Would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend." He asks looking up at me a faint look of hope in his eyes.  "Yes I would love to be your boyfriend." Leaning up he gives and short sweet kiss resting his head on my chest again.

We stayed up late talking about any and everything just enjoying each others presence basking in the new found relationship.

I was ecstatic Liam was my boyfriend! He was an amazing guy but there was just one thing that stuck with me and I can't seem to shake the feeling he's hiding something from me, something he's planning on never telling me. What did Harry mean when he told me to be careful.

"Can I ask you something Li?" I say lightly. "I like the nickname and sure." He says turning a little. "Why did you ask if you scare me when we met at the house?"

I feel Liam tense only for a second before he relaxes almost like it didn't happen, like he was trained to do that.

"I usually intimidate people is all, someone sees a guy like me they start to feel uncomfortable their guard heightens, I'm the bad guy moms warn their kids about." He says coolly and this should put me at ease, he was just used to people being scared of him. It didn't. It just made me even more curious.

"Have you ever you know done anything bad for people to be that scared of you?" I ask.

Silence. That's it. Liam won't answer he lays there with his eyes closed. No signs of panicking just complete and utterly quiet.

"Have you ever killed anyone?"  I ask in a whisper. Liam shuffles up the bed wrapping his arms around me kissing my forehead with a "Go to sleep princess." He won't tell me now maybe not ever. I refuse to believe that Liam is a bad person he's way too sweet on the inside. I'll do some digging around and ask Harry, are my last thoughts before sleep claims me.