Bye uncle vernon

Being woken up early in the morning by my brother Harry. I had a nightmare actually just like Harry's it's always the same they are both. My scar is hurting. My scar is on my forehead left side. I saw Harry shaking. I called his name he shot up I hugged him and said no need to tell me I know. We got our stuff we were up bright and wary before our company awoke. Harry and I got into a bus and were soon outside this lovely big house. Harry garbed my hand and said," this is Ron's home." I looked up and smiled. We went to the door and Harry knocked. A lady with ginger hair came and said," hello Harry how was break and did you bring that surprise." She looked at me and said," oh dear, you are angelica Harry's twin." I nod I was about to speak when she hugged me. I looked at Harry waiting for him to say her name. He widened his eyes and said," Mrs. Weasly where is Ron I'd like to introduce him to my sister." She smiled and said," up in his room leave your bags and ill send them up." I smiled at her and said," thank you Mrs. Weasly." She smiled at us and said,"no problem dear off you go." I held into Harry's hand as he opened the door to a boys room. Harry shook a boy with red hair awake. In reply he said." 5 more minuets mom." I giggled and that's what brought him up. I saw the way he looks its amazing to feel that way about someone. He has that red hair and the way he looked at me I melted. I notice him staring as well. I blushed and his behind Harry. Harry said," hello and here is my surprise." Harry being him and wanted me to get really close to Ron. I remember he showed me a picture of him and I said," wow who is he, he is really good looking." Since then he teased me and when I finally gave in on going to Hogwarts he said he was gonna help me get with him. So he through me at Ron who caught me an place me in his lap and said," hello your a beautiful girl and a wonderful surprise and a weird one but Harry got me a girl a gorgeous one." Oh he had me blushing redder then his hair. I smiled and said," me your surprised that's total bolocks I thought you were mine." He smiled and said," well we both got each other." I hugged him and said," I'm Harry's sister Ron you'll have to ask and you seem like lovely boy we will make great friends." In a mutter I said," I hope more." He pulled me close and said," I hope so." I looked at him and blushed. I kissed his cheek and saw a bed just one. Ron looked at me and said,"you and Harry are sleeping my room, our friend hermione is rooming with my sister she always has mum let you your stuff is there." I looked and it was Harry said," I will sleep in the floor." That's the last thing I heard when I yawned and fell asleep in Ron's arms. That dream was of him for a minuet.

DREAM)
I I stood out side the riddle house. It looked as if its been there half a century. I walked in to see a muggle downstairs making tea. I here's voiced upstairs. I followed the muggle and saw two men and Voldemort the man who killed my parents. They shot and killed the muggle who was the house keeper. I was shaken awake. I looked around and saw my glasses I put them on and saw Ron with a worried face. I hugged him and said," bad dream lets go back to sleep." He nodded and covered us. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. My brain is saying when the gods name are you doing you just me him. But my heart flutters around his touch and when I saw him it added up its love at first sight.

Ron pov:
i was awoken I thought it was mum so I asked for five mor minuets. Then I heard a giggle i shot up and saw this most gorgeous girl in the world here curly brown hair and eyes just wow. The way she looked at me bloody hell I stopped breathing. Harry through her at me and said here's your surprise. I decided to flirt with her. So I said hello your a beautiful girl and a wonderful surprise and a weird one Harry got me a gorgeous girl. Oh she blushed and tried to hide it hard to believe it was redder then my hair she smiled at me. I hope she doesn't shoot anything bad back at me. She said me your surprise that total bolocks I thought you were mine. Those words made my heat flutter. I smiled and said we both got each other. She hugged me yes point 1 Ron. She said I'm Harry's sister Ron you'll have to ask and you seem like a lovely boy we will be great friends. I heard her mutter I hope more. I smiled and pulled her close and said I hope so. She kissed my cheek bloody hell it was amazing. I told them about the arrangements on sleeping Harry offered to sleep in the floor but she was asleep in my arms. So we stayed like that a fell asleep. I think that is what you call love at first sight.

Angelica pov

i was once again woken up not a dream but a girl. Waking up Harry. I looked and saw that hermione. She looked at me and gasped she smiled and said," Harry your sister I my surprise oh my god thank you. She hugged Harry then yelled at Ron to get up. He groaned I felt bad because I woke home up earlier. I smiled at him and said," Ron get up please get up I'm scared." He shot up and looked around trying to find the danger. He spotted hermione then said," hermione your scaring her." She giggle then said," why should she be scared she is my surprise." I looked at Ron then said," apparently in everyone's surprise but mostly yours Ron." That got him to blush. I stood up and grabbed my trunk I blew a kiss to Ron and looked at Harry and said," big brother we need to talk." He nodded and I left. Hermione smiled at me and said," you fancy Ron?" Looked at her and said," I'll tell you when I'm done." She nodded and showed me the bathroom And left downstairs. I changed in to a high waisted daisy skirt and a daisy cropped top that said love. I put my combat boots on and went to Ron's room. I knocked on the door and he opened it. He looked at me up and down and said," you look beautiful." I blushed and said thank you. I sat next to Harry and handed him my brush. He began to brush my hair. He asked for my ribbon and I gave it to him. Then I was done. Ron looked at Harry and said," isn't that adorable Harry brushes your hair." I looked at him and said," it's cute when a big brother is willing to do his little sisters hair." Ron ran off screaming Ginny let me do your hair. She laughed and walked into the room. I said hello I'm angelica Harry sister I think I'm your surprise also. She nodded and hugged me. She told me hermione is looking for me. I told he to tell her I was coming. She nodded then left. I went to Ron's bed and kris crossed my legs. Ron came in sat behind me and played with my hair. I was telling Harry about the dream and he did to. It was the same. But I had mine earlier. Out of no where our scars started to sting. I touched mine and so did Harry. Harry stopped but I didn't. I screamed in pain. Ron hugged me and tried to calm me down. Then I heard singing the lullaby my mom sang. It was Harry. I stopped screaming and Harry smiled and kissed my cheek. Ron looked terrified he said," Harry you have to teach me that song because angelica you have me such a fright I didn't know what to do." He kissed the top of my head as I said sorry.

We went downstairs to eat. I ate a bit. I helped Mrs. Weasly get the stuff ready for the Quidditch World Cup. When I finished I was met with twins when I turned. I said hello I'm angelica I think I'm your surprise. They hugged me and said Harry brought us a girl. I giggled then Ron came in and said no she is mine. The pouted and said awe. I looked at them and said blame Harry. The nodded and yelled for Harry. I turned to the sink and washed my hands. Ron wrapped his arms around me and said," first Quidditch game." I smiled and said," no it's my 10th game." He laugh and said," sarcasm love that's cool." I kissed his nose and left. I found hermione outside. She looked at me and said," I guess I do. It's just the way he looked at me I stopped breathing everything stopped. It was like it was just us two. His touch hermione i felt a shock. When I kissed his cheek my heart skipped a beat. Hermione I fell asleep in his arms. She smiled and said,"he feels the same you can see it. " she then asked," did he get all touchy and protective and felt like you were everything?" I nodded and said," he held me from my nightmare the twins umm what's thee name..... Well he told them I'm his surprise. She smiled even wider and said," the twins are Fred and George and that what you and Ron have is love at first sight." I blushed and said," I knew it was something." I heard someone calling me like a hiss. I got scared and yelled for Harry. I ran into the house and ran into someone and stumbled down. I looked up and saw Mr. Weasly. I looked at him and said, sorry Mr. Weasly I'm just not used to being away from the muggle world and being alone so I don't run into people." He laughed and said," don't worry sweatie what's your name." My bangs were in my eyes I pushed them and he gasped. I looked at him confused and then remembered I have a scar. He said," oh angelica your my surprise. I smiled and said," I'm also your wife's surprise Ron's, Ginny's, George's, Fred's, and hermione's isn't that splendid." He smiled and said," Ron's gonna love you." I blushed and he said," oh is that why Ron is so happy I thought it was because if the World Cup. I shook my head. Ron came and said," angelica what are you doing the floor." He helped me up and I said," oh you know just wanted to say hello to it." He laughed then got serious and said," no really." I smiled and said," ran into your dad." He looked at his dad an said," is that true." His dad nodded and said, it's time to go and angelica do you have your wand." I looked down and said," no I think I left it." Then Harry came running down with my wand. He looked at me mad and said," I wanted you to keep this with you at all times." I nodded at Harry he was never mad at me before. I grabbed my wand and tripped. Ron helped me up and tied my shoe. I looked Mr. Weasly and said", I guess the floor wanted to say good bye. And me and him started laughing. He turned to Ron and said," Ron don't loose this girl