Chapter Two

Y/N POV

I was dragged across the smooth ground. Which I find to be very strange since I did walk into a cave. Sans is going to kill me. Papyrus and Sans must be worried about me. Since I am Frisk's older sister. Soon I came to a stop. I looked to see a shape in the darkness. The strings were coming from the shape they didn't illuminate their face. But it illuminated the hands. They seemed to be like those of a skeleton. Then a smooth low glitchy voice rang out ," w-w-w-what d-do.....we h-a-a-a-ave here. A-a-a-a-a girl. INTERESTING. " (A/N: when his speech goes into caps it means his voice dropped suddenly to like a demonic tone. ) I noticed that his hands I guessed it was male by their voice. His hands were yellow at the ends of the fingers and red on the rest of the fingers his palm though was black. I noticed that the coat was black too. " who are you?" I asked curious. He chuckled his glitchy laughter added a kinda sinister atmosphere around him. " i-i-i-i-im error sa-a-a-a-ans. Just c-a-a-a-a-all me ERROR." He said calmly. " now w-w-w-w-why are YOU here. H-h-h-how did you get HERE." He asked suspiciously. I sighed and said " I walked into a cave. And I'm guessing your from a timeline if so which multi verse do you come from Error?" I was curious as to where he came from. " i-i-i-i-im not FrOm a MULTIV-V-V-V-VERSE. I live in the-e-e-e-e middle of i-i-i-o-it all. " he replied sharply. " can you untie me yet?" I asked these strings were starting to irritate me. He chuckled " n-n-n-n-NO.... Your s-s-s-s-staying like tha-a-a-at until we get to MY h-ho-o-o-ome. " he said amused. Then i felt a strange sensation. And i was in a blank white space. I was untied and i stood up and turned to see....
..a skeleton yep I was right he's a skelly. But boy was he strange lookin. Instead of white bones Hus were a pitch black besides his red leg bones and feet. His hands were yellow at the tips red for the rest of the finger and the rest of his hands were black. He wore black shorts and a black hoodie yellow strings . he had a red T-shirt and black slippers. His eye sockets were red and the iris's were yellow on the outside with blue in the middle well his left iris was. His right was just a white glowing orb for a iris a small one. His teeth were a yellow color. " y-a-a-a-a done CHECKING me out no-o-o-ow.?" He asked smirking. I scoffed and looked away. " I was not checking you out." I retorted. He smirked and said " su-u-u-u-ur-r-r-re you WEREN'T. " his voice was very sarcastic. Asshole.

( A/N: sup I hope you like it so far. There will be more. Til next chapter my beautifuls.)