Chapter 10- Gay Best Friends & Unwanted Visitors

Начните с самого начала

"CAT'S ARE NOT LAZY! They just like to sleep!"

Olivia snorted and practically fell backwards. "What have I said?"

"That cats are buttholes." Payton stated and moved her head back and forth in an annoyed way.

"In which they are not. You just think they are," I added.

I nodded and laughed stepping into the driver's side. I sat down and closed the door waiting for Liv to sit in the back.

"Get out." she said to Payton.

"Noooooo!" Payton said clinging to the seat.

"Now." Liv just stood there frowning until Payton begrudgingly got out.

"Why does that always work?" she said with a very confused face.

"I have no idea. But I always get my way." she smirked.

"It's probably because you're really scary," I added in quickly.

"Thank you." she said giving a half smile type smirk and turning to look out of the windshield.

I gave a small laugh and looked out the window as well. I let my mind wander to my parents coming home on Friday, the day before my birthday.

"Are you going to start driving?" Liv asked raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry!" I said and started the car. Sometimes my mind wandered way to much.

"Oh get out!" Payton demanded. "Just let me drive!" she rolled her eyes.

I slowly got out and switched places with her so I was in the back seat of the car. Payton started driving and now I looked out the window. My mind seemed to be occupied by Christopher and my parents, despite me being with my best friends. My mind even traveled to someone I hadn't seen in years, someone who didn't care enough to contact me.

I physically shook my head to clear it. I didn't want to think about my family now. I was trying to be happier after what happened today.I smiled as I looked up to the front of the car. Payton and Liv were fighting about something.

"Hermione and Draco should NEVER be together!" Liv was saying. She was getting really flustered.

"I still ship it!" Payton said in defense.

"I thought you shipped Romione!" she said. She was so annoyed she was using emphatic hand gestures.

"I do!" Payton said, turning to look at Olivia.

"You ship everything."

"Yes. And there's nothing wrong with it!"

"Do I get a say in this?" I ask curiously.

"No." Liv said, looking at me in the rear view mirror. She looked at her phone for something, and I glanced over her shoulder to see what it was. She saw me trying to read what she was saying to someone on her phone and pulled it closer to her chest.

"Whatcha hiding?" I ask.

"Nothing." she said a bit bitterly and turned her body so she was looking out the window

"Ok then Miss Grumpy," I joked leaning back in my seat.

"It's nothing that's relevant to you." she said moodily. Then muttered under her breath, "Or at all anymore." Olivia continued to look really upset the rest of drive to the bookstore. Something was bothering her, I just didn't know what and that bothered me. We have always told each other everything. What was changing now?

We pulled up to BAM! and I was the first one out of the car. Payton tossed me my keys and I dashed into the store over to the Funko pop figures. When I find the one I'm looking for I turn to find Olivia picking up a Ten figure.

"Dude, you've been looking for one of those since 7th grade. How come you're just getting one now?" I asked walking over to her.

"Could never find one. Plus you refused to buy me one so I could pay you back," She replied.

She had a point, I didn't buy her one because I was on a mission that day. Get what I came for and leave as quickly as I could before he figured out I had left.

She noticed how upset I had gotten and she placed a hand on my shoulder," I know that you are thinking about him. Don't. He's not worth it, especially since he hasn't called in almost a year."

"I know. Can we just find Payton, pay for our stuff, and go? It's getting late and it's a school night," I asked. She nodded and we found Payton and went to pay for our things.

I took my keys out of my pocket and sat down in the driver's seat while Liv slipped into the passenger seat and Payton sat behind me. We were quiet for most of the ride till Liv interrupted the silence.

"Why are you so quiet? It's creepy," She stated. I laughed and shook my head.

"Thanks guys for hanging out with me and getting me out of my sour mood. It means a lot to me," I said.

"What kind of best friends would we be if we didn't?" Payton asked. I shrugged and turned onto the street leading to Liv's neighborhood.

As I pulled into Olivia's driveway to drop her off we were all singing very loudly to Paints Movie Villain Medley.

It took me a little bit to get to Payton's house but when I did she was hesitant to get out,"Are you sure you're ok?"

I smiled and stated," I'm much better now."

She smiled back gave me a quick hug and walked to her door. I pulled out of her driveway and pulled into mine a few minutes later really slowly. Getting out of the car I noticed that the car from earlier was parked slightly down the street.

I shook it off and walked into my house still smiling. I quickly put my stuff down and walked into the kitchen to grab and apple. I then made my way over to the living room. I stop in the doorway and the apple falls out of my hand.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I ask hesitantly.

"Nice to see you too, Kenny."

A/N
Hiya! Cliff hangers are fun. I told you another chapter would be up! 😄

Ok, so the banner at the top is by the same person who created the cover ( Rolling_in_the_Dice ) and yes, Nina Dobrev was casted as Kendra and Logan Lerman as Christopher, though that was only for the trailer I made (also up top 😀)

I honestly love you guys, mainly because you guys are amazing, but also because you are so supportive. And, I'm going to be saying this a lot, thank you Phase57 you are an amazing friend and co-writer. Thank you for helping me! The story is so much better with your help!

See ya soon!
XoXo Poseideons_Fury

P.S. I put all the exclamation marks in this A/N on purpose. It makes Phase cringe.... Hehehehehe. 😇