Chapter 8: Oh Really Now?

Chapter 8:

I woke up to the sun shining through the windows. I yawned and tried to stretch but couldn't, Jakob's arm was wrapped around my waist tightly. I tried to loosen his grip on me but after trying to lift his arm up and off of me and failing, pretty sure that he was still asleep, I mentally gave up on getting out of bed. I sighed and turned over to face his chest and snuggled into him, that's when I heard a deep husky laugh "If you wanted to get up you could have just woke me up." His voice was still thick and groggy from just waking up.

I jumped slightly and Jake laughed at my reaction, "You just looked so peaceful, I couldn't find the guts to wake you up just yet."

"Well you could have," He paused and turned away from me, "Shit… It's 9:30, do you want to go eat breakfast?"

"Sure, if you want to." Jake grabbed my hand and led me out of my bedroom and to the kitchen. Adie and Billie were sitting at the table eating pancakes and eggs. Billie looked up and smirked as he sipped at his coffee.

Adie looked over at us "Good morning," she smiled, "Eat breakfast and then we will talk about last night."Jake and I ate what was on our pre-made plates and he put them in the sink when we were done with our food. 

Adie took hardly any time to confront us, "So, I'm assuming from what happened last night that you two are together, correct?"

"Yes Mom, and about last night we just went for a swim and laid down to dry off, we haven't done anything yet and aren't for a while, I promise." Jake told Adie spastically.

Billie sat down after getting another cup of coffee, "Oh really now? Is that what happened." He smirked at his son.

Jake was just about to open his mouth to say something but Adie cut him off  "Oh Billie Joe, stop teasing him."

"But baby, that's no fun." He pouted at Adie "Oh and that's another thought," Billie looked at both Jake and I sternly, or at least trying to, " No Babies I am far too young to be a granddad just yet."

Adie just shook her head, "Well we kind of figured you two were going to end up together, so I'll support you two being together. Just don't have kids until you're both out of high school and half way through college."

Jake got up and hugged Adie, "Thanks Mom, you finally actually like one of my girlfriends."

Adie smiled, "That's because you're my baby, and plus I know that Kaci isn't after you for who your dad is. Plus you've technically known each other since forever , and I know she will treat you right."

"Okay Mom, I'm gonna go and show Kaci the backyard."

"Okay, let Rocky in and put Cleo out for me?" Adie asked Jake.

"Will do, Mom." Jake responded.

After we let Rocky in and Cleo out Jake led me out into the backyard. As we walked we talked about random things distracting me from where exactly we were going but as Jake slowed his pace I looked up and holy shit! They have a full skate ramp in their backyard! How in hell did I not notice this before? After my initial shock was over I still only could muster up a "Whoa!" to come from my mouth, I was practically speechless.

"My uncle built it for me and Joey and kind of also for him when he comes to Cali." Jake told me, "So, do you skate?"

"Actually no I really don't, I've tried before but I don't have enough balance for it."

"Oh… Want to try, maybe?" Jake asked me grinning a bit.

"Maybe during the summer," As I told him that his smile turned into a frown, "It's not that I don't want you to teach me, but I know with my luck I will end up breaking my head wide open or breaking something."

"But you'll have a helmet on and other safety shit." I hugged him and put my head on his chest, since he was quite a bit taller than me.

"Yeah but with my luck it will still happen, I promise you that in the we will try and you can teach me. If you want to skate, go ahead, I'm not stopping you."

Jake lifted my head and leaned down and kissed me slowly, I whimpered when he pulled away and he chuckled "Thanks babe." He then escaped from my grasp  and went to a shed near the one side of the ramp Jake came out in his gear with an old skate board in hand "My new one is in the house." I laughed and watched him skate. I kind of found it hot weirdly enough, I ended up sitting on the grass about 5 feet from the ramp while he was skating about 10 minutes after he started.

When he got done he put his stuff away and came by me and laughed "You know I did see you checking me out."

I turned beat red and turned away from him, "Well it's not my fault you have a good ass." Jake just chuckled and pulled me up.

It was starting to get pretty hot for it only being 12 o'clock. "Do you want to go inside and watch a movie in the game room? After lunch, of course." Jake said as he led me inside and into the kitchen, when we got there Joey, Max, Cole, and Travis were in there heating up the leftover pizza from last night. We ended up finishing the rest of the pie, Jake told the guys that we will be in the game room watching a movie and that we didn’t want to be disturbed.

When we got to the game room Jake decided to put in Tangled and we ended up having a pretty hot make out session during the movie and laying down on the couch. The last thing that I remember is Jake giving me a kiss on my forehead before passing out completely.   

                           ------------------------------      

Okay this chapter is 10,039 words LOL, Sorry about the wait writers block but next chapter will have some drama in it, Comment Vote and Fan, I LOVE to hear feed back about my books!!!