"She's not gonna find me here." Ace thought. As the fire type was too busy snickering, He didn't realize that part of his tail was showing.

Frisk: "*turns around to see a Part of ace's tail sticking out of the bush* *tisk* *tisk* *tisk*, too easy." She crept upon the bush, then pounced on him.

Ace: H-How did you find me? He said dumbfoundedly.

"Your tail was sticking out." She told him with a smile.

"Curse my tail." The both of them laughed until, The fire type could smell Flare's scent nearby. "*gulps* she's here." The vulpix looked at him confusingly, then knew what he was talking about.

Frisk quickly got off of him to see that Flare was standing a few inches away from them.

Flare: what do you think your doing?!

Ace: "*Gets up* F-Flare its nothing like that we were just-"

"I don't want to hear your pity excuses." She growled at him.

"Flare, I would never still ace from you. Never." The flareon glared at the vulpix then rolled her eyes.

Flare: C'mon ace, lets go. She started walking away.

Ace: Well, I'm leaving *catches up with flare* see ya Frisk.

Frisk: bye ace. she smiled.

*end of flaskback*

Ace: After we got back home, she used headbutt to put me to sleep. Espeon laughed.

Espeon: Wow, seems like the roles were switched between you and her.

"*chuckles* yup"

"*sigh* I have a question."

"Go ahead and ask." He smiled.

Espeon: *blushes a little* Do you think umbreon L-likes me? She asked the fire type. Ace thought for a moment.

"Of course he does, you've known him for 2 years....right?"

Espeon: Well, yes we've known each other for 2 years now so....I guess your right. Thanks.

Ace: your welcome, anyways, lets go back to umbreon's room. The sunlight pokemon nodded and followed the fire type back to the dark type's room.

As soon as the 2 eeveelutions went into the room, it was time for them to go.

Jake: Thanks again nurse joy.

"It was my pleasure to help you." She smiled.

Jessica: Zek return! She pulled out her pokeball.
"See you at the house, umbreon." He smiled as a beam of red light shot from the button, converting the water type back into energy and returning it to the ball.

Jake took out his pokeball and Axe went inside of it. Next, the trainer had picked up Espeon.

Umbreon: umbreon umb! (Wait Espeon!)

Espeon: Espeon Esp-eon (let me go, I wanna stay with him) she started wiggling and squirming in Jake's arms.

"Hmm...nurse joy, is it ok if my espeon can stay with umbreon for the night?" Nurse joy studied the psychic type for a moment then said, "sure, sounds fine to me."

The sunlight pokemon jumped out of the Jake's arms and landed on umbreon's bed.

Nurse Joy: "Don't worry Jake, the two will be fine." She smiled as he nodded then left the Pokemon center. "*picks up Espeon* I'm just gonna run some tests on you.

The pink hair nurse took the sunlight Pokemon to a nearby room and set the Pokemon down on a bed.

*5 minutes later*

"That should do it, you're free to go to umbreon's room." The nurse told the Espeon.

The psychic type nodded and dashed into the dark type's room. She jumped onto his bed. The dark type was fast asleep while laying down on his right side. Espeon sat right in front of his face and began to break down.

"Umbreon...If you're asleep or pretending to be asleep, please listen to me. I'm sorry that I hurt you earlier. I was just scared for my life that I ended up using my powers. *starts sobbing* I'm very,very, sorry. Can y-you e-e-ever forgive m-me?" Espeon's tears started to soak a spot on umbreon's pillow, causing him to wake up.

Umbreon: hm?...Espeon? What are you doing here? He asked as he rubbed his eyes with his paw.

"O-oh! Your awake!" She quickly wiped her tears with her tail. "Sorry that I woke you up."

"*lays on his back* its fine, so, what brings you here?"

"Jake had let me stay with you." She smiled at him.

"Oh, ok then." As he began to raise up, he grunted in pain.

Espeon: Umbreon, stop! Your hurting yourself! She told him. He tried again, grunting in pain. "I said stop!" She pinned him down to the bed.

Umbreon: *blushing* uhm, y-your pinning me down. He told her.

Espeon: *blushes* O-oh, I-I'am?" She stuttered a little. "This is kind of awkward."

"How?"

"Well, the moonlight is shinning on us, I'm on top of you." She explained to him. He raised up a little wrapped his paws around her back, there noses began to touch.

Espeon: umbreon what are yo-mph! The dark type pressed his lips against hers. Soon, Espeon closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss.