That means one thing...

I'll move away from this place for a while. I have to stay away from her, for her.

And this will be hard...

I ran to the forest as fast as I could, not caring about using my speed. It's 1:35am anyways, no one is here. I reached there, not knowing whether to call the lads or have my dinner. If I were a human I would've 'Lost my appetite'. But when you're a vampire, the mood won't affect your thirst. I smelled a fresh human close by, I didn't take my time to hesitate as I sprinted towards him and tackled him. Sucking the living daylights out of him. I haven't noticed how thirsty I was until now. "Hey! That was my dinner", I heard the all too familiar voice behind me, Louis. "Well, finders eaters... I guess", I replied, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. He came closer, "Carmen and Miguel are back", He informed. I nodded slowly, "I know...did one of them talk to you?", I asked. It was his turn to nod, "I was with the lads, they told us all", He paused, "What are you going to do about Sarah? You know that they shouldn't see her", He asked, this time a little quieter. Deep down, I was grateful that he didn't rub my face with 'I told you so' lectures. I sighed heavily, "I guess I should move away...for now". He shook his head, "Harry what do you mean by "For now"? We both know those two are staying for god knows when. They probably aren't even leaving. If they see you two they'll kill her and who knows what they'll do to you.. Just turn her already!", He replied. My head shot up at the last sentence. What? Me? Turn her?

Seriously, what if I turned her? She'll never agree on that. I don't think I agree on that either. She'll get hurt, and she wont like it. She'll hate me for it, and it can't be reversed...

"Harry, Earth to Harry", Louis kept saying, snapping me out of it, "What do you say?"

I paused for a second, then simply said, "No". I started walking away. "...When are you leaving?", He asked from behind. I stopped for a second, "Tomorrow"...

*****

{Sarah's P.O.V}

The alarm went on and on as I fluttered my eyes open. I grabbed the phone and stopped it. Yawning, I stared out the window blankly, still sleepy. Then it hit me. I had my first kiss last night! When I came back from the date yesterday I was too tired to process what had happened, and quickly dozed off when my head laid on my pillow. But now it hit me. I smiled as I rewinded last night in my mind. It was the most beautiful night. One of the best moments I have lived. I sighed happily, much more awake now. Oh! and today's the second day of volunteering! I couldn't get any happier. Life is good at the moment. Although the first day got a little ruined by that Chad guy and his stupid comments. Oh well, it's still fun though. I took a shower and got dressed. I put my hair in a neat bun and let few long bangs down, then I put my white scarf around my bare neck and put my coat on. My mom isn't here. I'm kind of starting to hate her job, but she's happy with it, so I guess it's okay. Mia is picking me up today.

Before heading outside, I took my phone out and checked the date, December 20th. My eyes widened at the screen, what? 3 more days until Christmas? I have completely lost track of the days! Wow. My phone buzzed in my hand, it was a text from Harry:

- Hey beautiful, gonna be out of town for Christmas. Just letting you know xx

Now my hopes got down. No! I was looking forward to spend it with him! I replied instantly:

- Noooo :( Where are u going? For how long?

- Oh, someone's gonna miss me (;

- Ugh seriously! Where are you now? Can u come over?

I glanced at the clock, I guess I have some time before Mia comes over. My phone buzzed again:

- Nope, can't xx