Memories

Hey guys, so this chapter will be a bit shorter. It's mostly memoirs of Izzy and Josh. This chapter will be about how they met how met, if you want or like their first date,the proposal, wedding or honey comment below. Make sure to check the video above out! It is amazing but made me cry at the end! Hope you like this book and keep reading!

Josh's Pov

Police Station 1 Week After Dawn.

Bright lights surround me. Each light keeps me from having a clear vision. My hands rest on a table in the middle of the room,on the other side of the table is a tap recorder and a chair. My hands are in handcuffs and I'm still wearing my outfit from the prank.

It's ripped and torn and there's blood covering it. Fortunately it's not my blood, it's the pigs blood. From the prank. Finally the door from behind me creeks open and heavy feet stomp up behind me,they keep walking and they walk around me. I hear the chair make a squeaking sound as its pulled out from under the table. I slowly open my eyes and try to see. Finally everything isn't blurry and I can see a man sitting in front of me.

"We have looked at the case and everything you said matches the victims of a incident that took place one week ago. We called some people that you said you centred the prank around." The guy starts and looks at a paper in his hands.

Reading carefully he starts talking.

"Christopher Fleiss and Ashley Stineman?" He questions.

I quickly nod. He clears his through the before talking again.

"Can you tell me one more time why you centred it around them?"

"T-They just n-needed a tragic event to bring them together." I stutter a bit then remember my conversation with Sam.

"Hmm, okay your free to go. We will be checking in on you for the next month."

I nod and he reaches over, unlocking the cuffs. I quickly hop out of my chair and rush out if the room. I hunch my shoulders and look at the ground as I walk. I reach the front doors and I'm about to leave when a woman working at the front desk calls for me to stop. I sigh before turning around to see what she wants.

"I've been informed to take you to our privet washrooms, there will be a shower and fresh clothing for you to change into." She says.

I study her face quickly. Her red/brown hair is put in a bun and she is wearing very little make up. She is at least a foot shorter then me in size.

"Ash." I whisper but in return I get a puzzled look.

"Sorry, my names Fae. You must have me confused with the wrong person."

Then it hits me.

"She's Ashley's oldest sister." I think to myself.

"Right,sorry. Lead the way." I reply and motion back into the station.

She nodded and started walking swiftly. I quickly match her pace but feel pain rush through my leg. I stop and look down to inspect what's causing the pain. I see a big gash in my shin and I can see my bone, it looked like the skin was scraped off. I look up and see that Fae has turned around and saw my wound. A look of disgust is placed on her face and her hand is covering her mouth. I simply shrug and stand up, I brush the pain away and keep walking. Finally we reach two doors. One has the sign for Females and one for males. Reluctantly I push open the door and step in.

As I step in I see sinks and stalls going down a hallway. As I walk down the short hallway I see it turns right leading into a locker room and showers. There's a bench running straight down to the end of the room and I find placed on it many towels and clothing. I pull a Curtain open and see a shower, I quickly turn the shower on and leave it to warm up. I peel my cloths off and see many more wounds. I leave them in the ground, not caring what happens to them.

   I step into the shower and feel the instant relief as the hot water hits my body. I feel the pain from my cuts slowly disappear and the warmth fill my body. I lean against the wall and relax, fatigue taking over me. I turned the water off and slowly walk out of the shower. I pull my clothes on, not bothering to dry off. I walk down the hallway, turn and walk out.

I see Fae at the desk as I leave, but before I can go she stops me.

"Would you like someone to escort you to the hospital so your wounds can be treated?"

"No." I say and walk as fast as I can to get away from her.

As I push the door open I look behind me to make sure she isn't following me. Then I feel a cold rush of pain in my forehead and I fall backwards. My vision blurry's for a moment before I can see clearly. There are papers all over the ground and one is floating down in front of me. I hear a groan of pain and look up seeing a girl holding her head.

"Are you okay?" I ask and I reach to help her up.

"I'm fine, a bruise isn't that bad." She says and motions to her already bruising forehead.

"Yeah,sorry about that." I say.

I reach down and help her pick up the papers. I turn one over and see a picture of an Australian Shepherd dog. In big letters was the word missing. Underneath the photo was the name Nala and a phone number.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Izzy." She says randomly and hold her hand out.

I reach out and shake her hand.

"Josh."

Read,Vote and Comment.
Hey guys, sorry for not updating I have been super busy and not able to write. I started this chapter about 2-3 weeks ago and only now could finish it. Thanks to everyone who waited for me to update and are still reading my book.