Why me?

Hey guys, this chapter is (hopefully) going to be emotional. I love all the comments you guys left on the last chapter for baby names and it was so hard to choose the names but I finally did. I'm sorry if I didn't use your name. I tried to use a name lots of people said *Hint* but I can't use all of them. Hope you like this book so far and keep reading!

1 month later

Josh's Pov

    Lately Izzy has been having bad stomach pains. I say that they are just contractions but Izzy wants to make sure everything is all right with the babies. So we are both currently sitting in a hospital room waiting for the doctor to give us the news. Izzy is tightly squeezing my hand,I can tell she's nervous. I keep trying to reassure her but it's been half an hour since the doctor left and I'm starting to think something's wrong. Finally he walks is a worried look on his face.

"Dr. Muhammad,is everything alright?" I ask impatiently.

"Well,I took a scan and everything seems okay with your two girls." He starts.

I feel my heart racing and look at Izzy. Her skin is pale and she is shaking.

"Your boy doesn't have a good chance at survival. If he does live he will struggle with lots of things and have at least a few disabilities."

"Thank-you Doctor." I hear Izzy weakly mumble.

I just nod a thanks. We both turn to leave. Once we are outside we sit down on a bench. I hear her groan in pain. I quickly look at her.

"It really hurts." She whispers you could hear the pain in her voice.

"It's just contractions." I reassure her.

She nods her head no and presses her lips together. She starts rocking back and forth.

"Babe it really hurts."

"Don't worry." I say.

"I have been having the contractions for at least four hours now." She whispers,the pain laced in her voice.

Just the she gasps and I hear water fall on the ground. I instantly look down and see a pool of water, blood and a weird liquid.

"Oh no." I whisper.

  We both turn and walk into the hospital,I pull Izzy along as fast as I can because the pain is to much for her and its is hard for her to walk. Once we get in the hospital I start calling out.

"Help! My wife is in labor!"

Nurses came running and brought out a week chair. Once they found out that she was only 6 months pregnant they had a room instantly ready for her.

3 hours later.

Isabelle's Pov

"There's no time for a epidural! You need to push right now!" A doctor calls out.

There are bright lights everywhere and everything I hear is clouded. I can't make sense of it. There's a searing pain and I've almost become numb to it. People are telling me to breath and then push. I finally hear the scream of a baby before everything fades away and I can no longer feel the pain.

Josh's Pov

I feel joy when the Doctor says it's a girl. Just then he calls out that it's a girl again. I feel fear when I remember what he told me about our baby boy. Suddenly he calls out its a boy and a loud screaming fills the room. I feel tears run down my cheeks and a turn to look at Izzy, to celebrate our children when I see something. Her eyes are closed and she's motionless. Her face isn't red from pushing put pale and cold looking.