Chapter 1

It was your birthday and you were really excited as you and your best freind, Jayni, were going to see James Arthur on the X Factor tour! James had been your favourite since you first saw him on his audition and you were so proud of him that he won the whole thing. There was just one thing bugging you and that was wheather he was going to continue to make music or just pop up after a year and disappear again. You hoped badly he'd stay and make more music unlike the other winners.

"Katie! Hurry up!" Jayni shouted, which made you jump as you were dressing. You were wearing some purple skinnies with your favourite black converse and a "I <3 MUSTACHE" T-shirt. You grabbed your black hoodie quickly, even though it was quite warm, and headed out towards Jayni's car. Once in the car you laid back and relaxed - you'd had a busy day preparing. 

"You look amazing!!" Jayni said with a smirk on her face, she was pansexual and she flirted with you every now and then, but that was it, you didn't mind it, of course, she's the person that helps you through things. "Thanks.. You look better though" You replied winking cheekily at her. "Hmph, yeah right," She said and started to drive towards Manchester - It was the nearest place they were preforming to you. 

After half an hour of driving, you got out your make-up bag, looked in the side car-door mirror and put on some make-up - You hated the way you looked without it! After putting on mascaraa, peach-y coloured lipstick and deep purple eye shadow, you were conviced you looked better so you put away your make-up bag, shut your eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

-------------A/N-------------

Hey guys! My first fanfic! What do you think?? :) I'm really trying hard with this, as James is my hero and I've seen that there's not many fanfics of him on here so yeah! I'll update soon! Bye xox ~Kates