December 30

i really thank any and verybody who is actually taking the time to read this! the plot thickens. ijust had to get the minor details which are also major details in there. so be pacient. next chapter will be better promise!

___________vote comment fan library____________-

***December 30***

In order for me to go somewhere, I always pass Romeo's house, which, ironically, happens to be in the same neighborhood. It's snowing so I decided to drive home, from the mall, before it gets worst.

Romeo is outside of his house leaning against his car smoking a Black Mild. I love those!

To be an obnoxious ass, he jumps in front of my car, forcing to slam on my brakes.

Why'd I stop? I don't know. Can't you imagine it? Romeo's head, torso, legs, and organs splattered across the street. A little vile; but so joyous at the same time.

"Ugh...Romeo! What do you want?" I yell from the rolled down window.

"Oh nothing. I thought I saw a penny." A penny?! He's such a dick.

"Move Romeo!" I yell punching the steering wheel

Walking to the driver's window and blowing smoke in my face, he replies, "Pleasure's all mine."

i stare at his eyebrow. Everytime I see Romeo, he always has a different scar or bruise on various parts of his body. I always wondered.

i shake the thought.

"Can I leave now?" I ask very impatiently.

"Well go ahead then before somebody starts getting bitchy. But I do think it's a little too late for that."

As I roll my eyes, I catch a glimpse of glory in hi light brown eyes. Grr! I just wanna slap the molecular shit of his face.

I park my car in my driveway and begin spraying myself and my car down with my Secret Wonderland body spray to rid of the smoke smell. Before I can walk to the front door, I see my mami and papi walking out with suitcases."

"Umm....Ma? Are we moving?" I ask trying to joke.

"Well your dad and I's business trip got changed to a day earlier. Sorry Hija." She explains dumping the suitcases in the trunk.

"Oh..." I say disappointedly. I was seriously planning on spending the day with them.

"Hija, don't be down. We'll be back on the third. You know the drill- emergency numbers, no lighting candles, um...and oh yeah absolutely no parties." My papi guides while kissing my forehead.

My parents really don't have to worry about me throwing parties because I don't like to clean up after people.

"Bye Mami. Love you Papi. Voy a te extraño (I'm going to miss you)!"

And now I'm alone.

<><><><><><><><><>

I sit in front of my lit vanity mirror with my pajamas on and brush my freshly showered hair. As I admire my auburn and brown highlighted strands, I get a call.

"Hey Demi." I sing-song.

"Hey, did Mal tell you about my party?" he asks with his deep voice roaring into the phone.

"Yes, she did." I blankly answer trying to him I'm not very interesting in going.

"Well...are you going to come?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Thank you! Finally you come to one of my parties!" he cheers. And he is right. I never go to one of his parties because of Romeo.

"I know and I'm sorry. But you know how Romeo and I are."

"Don't worry about him. Just have fun. Be here at 8."

"Okey dokey."

I place my purple paddle brush on the table and listen to the silence fill my house. I hate being alone.

"Hey Mall. Can you stay the night?"

"Yeah of course. What's wrong?"

"My parent had to leave early. I'm alone..."I grieve.

My life is amazing; just my parents are always gone. They try to balance work and me. Sometimes it's successful. Sometimes, it just isn't.

I have plenty of other friends, but Mallory has been here since 5th grade. We did fieldtrips together, vacays, sports, shopping, holidays, and even puberty. She's like my sister- flesh and blood.

My stomach growls making my hand involuntarily grab it. I think I'll make Mallory and me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches which is her fave food.

"Do I smell peanut butter?!" Mallory yells opening ht front door. And running to the kitchen.

"Yes mam! I'm making your fave." I say handing her a sandwich.

"Thank you love! Hey I just saw Romeo walking outside with his head and a hoodie."

"He is walking in the snow?" I question. hopefully, he freeze his ass off, go into hypothermia, and die-painfully and slowly.

"Apparently. Maybe he's going to park."

"Maybe but have you ever realized that almost everyday he has different scar on him?"

"Well he is little crazy." She says after devouring her sandwich.

"Well I can care less. He's not my main priority. Anyways we're going to the nail shop tomorrow for Demi's party. So we have to wake up early."

"But Mal....I'm not a morning person." She complains with jelly mouth.

"Neither am i. so just wake your ass up." i snap at her.

"Ditto..."