Kidnapped and tortured by a stranger -Re-United part 2

Chapter 2

Heyy so I feel in a cheeky mood so something unexpected might happen in this chapter!! :D

The minute me and Lewis got back to doing the walls ,I noticed  Max had walked in with Lily smiling. Lewis just paid no attention whatsoever. He only didn’t know he was being rude.

“Hey” I said walking , grabbing Lily from him

“Thanks for today , Letting me have a full day with my baby girl” He winked  stroking her arm.

I chuckled “No problem , you’re always welcome to her “

Lily looked me cutely “Can daddy stay tonight  mummy? I miss him” she begged

Me and Max laughed as I put a strand of hair behind her ear “ hmmm its up to daddy darling , but he’s got work so I can’t promise anything” 

“Please daddy?” she pleaded again giving him the puppy dog eyed look .

Max sighed and looked at me with a smirk “ Fine I’ll stay “

I put lily down as she then grabbed Max’ hand and started to lead him up the stairs leaving me and Lewis again. He had nothing but a frown on his face and I started to feel bad.

“ You shouldn’t of done that” he finally whispered harshly  when they disappeared upstairs.

I decided not to say anything but continued to paint the wall , anything I could say now might hurt him because it was the truth .Plus I dint exactly want to start an argument when Max and Lily was here .

“Scarlett! you know I don’t like the man! “ He hissed leaning closer to me

“Max hardly ever sees his daughter, we see her every freaking day! Its only fair!” I snapped back

Lewis only glared at me but got back onto painting .

It hurt whenever we got into fights over lily and Max because I was scared I would accidently use that he wasn’t the father against him. Lewis had always wanted to be a father of one of my children and he never got the chance , well guess what I never had the choice…

Sighing I dropped the brush and walked away quickly outside breathing the cold air in as a lump formed in my throat; I wasn’t going to cry although it was almost impossible for me not to .

“Scar?” A soft voice appeared next to me , it was Lewis. “ What’s wrong?” 

Guess I couldn’t hold in the truth anymore  “ That child should be yours  Lewis!...but instead it’s max’s , you deserve so much more than this” I weakly said  “ I didn’t want this child , urgh I should’ve been on the pill!”