kidnapped and tortured by a stranger-part 3

chapter 3

Tears started to flood my eyes, I was in so much pain right now , I just wanted to get out of this place!

Quickly I  got my clothes back on looking at the door back and forth just incase he would come in again. All i heard from behined the door was dishes being smashed and him  grunting. I didn't want to know  what he's so angry about.

Suddenly he came barging in looking furious, making me even more scared , I was definately sure he was on drugs with the temper and mood swings of his.

"This is your fault..all yours!" He shouted pointing the finger at me

I sadly looked at the floor and held myself

"My girlfriend dumped me because of you!..I was suppost to go on a date with her an hour ago but I was handeling you..you made me do that to you!..thats how I missed it!" He screamed

All my words came out in a stutter, but why was he blaming me , he wanted to do this to me....

"I-I'm sorry.." I whispered

He huffed and walked up quickly kneeing me in the stomach , my breath caught me in my throat as I knelt down on the floor coughing hard.

I was ready ages ago to say it to her the day she would of found out about it ,even though then I didn't know her and just watched her peacfully from my room.

"Shes not a slut...layla..I've been- "but she shook her head before I could even finish.

"Dont even think about giving me that crap! , you always have something to say.." she said walking away so I followed her quickly.

-Scarlett's P.O.V-

I stood there still sad ,was he actually telling the truth? , most of my brain told me yes.

Suddenly sick came up to my throat so I run to the toilet

"scarlett , you okay?" He called

I leant over the toilet  heaving very 5 minutes , why was I like this..was it something i ate?

Then the only possible thing came into my head , no..I couldent  ,im not ready! but..I couldent have an abortion and be a killer so I would regret I for the rest of my life. I was mostly scared of what the guy I hardly knew was gonna say, was he gonna start beating me up again even though he said he loves me?

Quickly the stranger came in and knelt beside me rubbing my back

"You okay?....what happened?" He asked

I shrugged this could just be a huge mistake, I wanted it to be!