I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear as I descend the three or four stairs that leads inside the water. The water is incredibly warm and relaxing, making me sigh in relief.

Louis' body tenses just a tiny bit, making me know that he knows that I'm in the water, though he doesn't move or turn around. I suck in a deep breath before letting it out, relaxing myself a little as I move in the water towards Louis.

I feel my heart bursting out in many unclear and mixed emotions as I press my front against his back and wrap my arm around his torso. He puts his hands over mines, gently squeezing them as I place my chin on his shoulder and he turns his head to the side to look at me.

"Hi," I say, smiling when he presses a kiss to my nose.

"Hi, love." He replies back quietly.

"The water is relaxing." I say, sighing as I look around me.

I try my hardest to forget the fact that Louis is naked—completely—but it's fucking hard when he turns around and presses our bodies together. I gasp at his sudden action, and maybe from the feeling of his cock pressed against the inside of my thigh.

I let out a shaky breath that can be mistaken as a quiet moan. I take a hold of Louis' shoulder to steady myself in the water and keep myself a little sane. My lips part slightly as I try to steady my breathing.

"Are you uncomfortable?"

It takes me a few seconds to let his words sink in and come back to my senses. "What?" I ask, breathlessly.

"Do you feel uncomfortable because I'm naked?" He clarifies, his eyes holding nothing but worry and questioning.

"No." I answer, surprising myself, though I don't really think that I might ever be uncomfortable around Louis.

His beautiful blue eyes bore into mine as he asks, "are you sure?"

I sigh, cupping his face between my hands and pressing a kiss to his lips. "I'm comfortable, Louis." I say, laughing lightly when he smiles.

He bites down on his lip with a small smirk as his hands slides over my ass and squeezes lightly. He nudges his nose against mine as I let my hands rest on his shoulder. My heart slams against my chest when he slides his hands under the fabric of my underwear and he closes the gap between us, pressing his lips firmly against mine.

Our lips move tenderly against each other, filling the gaps and moving in sync. My hands move to the back of his neck as I press myself closer to him if possible. Louis squeezes my ass once more just as the kiss is getting heated and heated, making me release an accidental moan. I feel something bursting in my chest, something burning inside my body from the feeling of this situation; me and Louis naked, in a pool, in a house alone and kissing.

As our lips pop, Louis takes my lower lip into his mouth and sucks lightly before letting it pop back to its place. I pant breathlessly as we connect our lips again in another heated kiss. The pressure of the burn inside of me makes me bite down on Louis' lip, which earns me a groan from him.

Everything else around us stops as we get lost in each other and our kiss. Our heavy panting can be a little audible, but we pay no attention to it. Louis' hands move to my thighs as he lifts me up slightly and makes me wrap my legs around his waist.

My heart skips a beat and the sexual frustration inside me rises when I feel the obvious hardening of his cock pressed against ass cheek, and when Louis lets his hot tongue run over my lower lip and he presses me down against him, I let out a quiet and a breathless moan.

Louis takes the opportunity and slides his tongue inside my mouth, colliding it with mine. How am I still standing here with him is beyond me, because the powerful mixed emotions inside me are driving me crazy. The beating of my heart against my chest keeps increasing and increasing, completely sending me over the edge.