What happened?

*Same night*

*Mariana's P.O.V*

I woke up on the side of a bed. I don't know what happened, all I remember was the guy I saw going to the bathroom and all he said was "I can explain.", then I was out. I looked around the room.

"So I see that your up." The light and dark brown haired guy said with the brown chocolate eyes that can melt your heart in a second.

"Where am I? What happened?" I asked looking worried. I am scared that he might kill me.

"Well, I would ask you the same thing love." He said sitting on the end of the bed. Love!? Love!? What the heck I am scared to death I might get killed and he calls me love!?

"Well, when we all were in that corner. I got really scared. And when I get really scared I have a panic attack, and when I get a panic attack, I pass out." I said sitting up so I can cross my legs. I moved away from him a little.

"Oh. Here take some of these." He gave me two pain killers and then he got up. "I'll get you some water."

"Thanks."

"No problem love." He said smiling and he opened the door and walked out. I am glad he gave me some pain killers my head hurts so muchhhh. And he still calls me love what the heck?

I got out of the bed and looked around the room. Beside the bed was a tiny desk on each side. I turned my head and saw a door. Should I go outside? Oh what the heck, I might be able to run. I opened the door and looked out. I was kind of scared. I walked out and turned my head

"Where do you think your going?" The brown haired guy said.

"Oh I was just looking around." I said looking worried well he might kill me so I am worried!

"Here I got you some water." He said giving me the cup. I took a drink because my mouth was dry then I took the pills.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He said smirking.

"So can I know what happened?" I said looking curious.

"Here come on." He said walking towards the living room I believe.

He sat down on the couch and patted on the seat next to him for I can sit. I sat down and scooted over away from him a little. I looked at his eyes and stared at them and then they melted my heart.

Liam's P.O.V

"So-"

*Flash Back*

"I can explain." I said looking at her. She looked so terrified. Then she passed out. Crap. I shook her a little and nothing. I looked to the side and saw all the screaming girls running towards us from the corner.

"Run!" I said picking Mariana up and putting her over my shoulder. We all started to run until these dumb boys decided to run into us.

"Hey! Move out of the way!" Harry said pulling Alexia not to hard by her hand.

"Sorry man. Alexia!?" One boy said.

"Jason!?" Alexia said trying to pull away from Harry while bursting into tears at the same time. Harry pulled her back and kicked the boy in the gut.

"Dude!" Alexia said getting away from Harry and running to the boy. The other boy tried to get Alexia but Harry grabbed her by the waist and put her over his shoulder before he can touch her.

"We have to go!" Niall said pulling the girl beside him and over his shoulder. Ok let's just say everyone has the girls over their shoulders. We started to run and we finally got to the secret flat. The other girls looked scared like flop. *A/N I don't like to cuss so I said flop for the f word lol*

*15 minutes later running from screaming girls later*

These girls can run like seriously, I can run a marathon with them chasing me.

We turn a sharp corner into an alley. We spot a familiar shed and quickly head in.

"Where are we?!" A reddish head girl said.

"Does it matter, at least we're not running anymore." Zayn says putting the other girl down.

"Can you put me down now?" Harry's girl asked.

"Um yeah sorry." He gently placed her on the ground.

"Um what happened to her?" Niall points to Mariana over my shoulder.

"I honestly don't know, I guess she freaked out and then passed out." I said.

"So what are we going to do now?" Louis asks.

"Um let's go find our flat and figure out from there." I said. Everyone nodded except the girls.

"Um I don't think so, I think you should take us home." Alexia says crossing her arms.

"Um yeah right, there are probably pictures of you guys on our backs while running from screaming girls all over the Internet by now." Louis says.

"Well sorry if I wasn't planning on having a group of guys taking me and my friends to a weird looking shed that we could probably get murdered in." Alexia says back.

Louis does not like someone talking back to him especially by a girl.

"We can rearrange that, someone toss me a knife." Louis says narrowing his eyes at Alexia.

"You wouldn't." she says.

"Oh but I would. You don't know me sweetheart. I'm capable of a lot of things." Louis says taking a step closer.

"Who cares where we go?! Can we please leave like now? Its getting creepy and it's really late." Scarlet says.

"Are you coming?" Louis asks Alexia.

"Of course I am, I'm not going to stay here alone." she says.

They aren't going to be the greatest friends.

"Fine lets go." Louis grabbed Lola hand and dragged her outside.

"Lets go, you already got on the wrong foot with him." Harry says and takes Alexia's hand.

Louis P.O.V.

Who the hell does she thinks she is?! No one talks to Louis Tomlinson that way. She'll get her punishment later.

"So where are we going?" I assume Lola was her name.

"Um to our flat and then we figure out what to do then, it's not even a big deal anyway, we could've just took you guys home but I guess someone has other plans." I said.

"Who?" She asks.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you, sorry." I said.

"HARRY WAIT!" Alexia says behind us.

Harry runs past us and says "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!"

Alexia slows down and walks by Lola.

"He's got a good speed." She's says catching her breath.

If you only knew I thought. I smile knowing why.

"Why are you smiling Tomlinson?" Alexia asks.

"Oh nothing, just that your clueless." I said.

"I am not, I'm a bright person." She says making me laugh.

"You'll know how dumb you are soon." I smirk at her.

She looked confused and stared at the sidewalk.

We kept walking till we saw our flat.

Niall unlocked the door and everyone hurried inside. It was quite cold outside.

"I'm going to lay her down and then we discuss this when I come back." Liam says taking the girl on his shoulders upstairs.