Durarara Requests!!!!! [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]

EDIT 7/15/16

~Oh my god! It has been forever! My old computer took a shit and I have been nearly two and a half ~months without a computer! So we went to Spokane the other day playing Pokémon Go and I was ~all like; Hey! we're not out in the sticks right now, I need to get me a computer! So I got one lol I have ~made a list of who wants what and will be working on them as soon as possible. In the mean time if ~you would still like to make requests please inbox me. If you wish you can inbox me any other ~requests that you may have.  

Ok! So I have recently watched the first season of Durarara (will be watching the second season this weekend when i'm at my sister's because our internet sucks major ass) and i can say it was epic and the guys were pretty hot too. So only naturally i'd want to do some fanfic's for it. I mainly do Character x Reader everything else is just a little out of my comfort zone cuz I've always written my fics as reader inserts *nervously scratches head*. I can do Lemons or Limes, something fluffy or something sad, I can also do plain songfics, fluffy songfics, sad songfics or throw a little action into it *hint* *hint*  Just give me the name of the  song you want. Oh god my mind is totally in the trash T_T. If you're not familiar with my writing check some of my stuff out; but be warned right now i only have one fluffy story (more in the making lol) and it's for Spain from Hetalia and the others i do believe are lemons. So feel free to comment and make a request!!! I'll love you forever!!! <3 <3 And if you haven't seen Durarara I highly recommend that you check it out! Well peace out! I'll check back in tomorrow!  ~(*-*)~ 

P.S. Please ignore any atrocious grammar or spelling mistakes! This was extremely rushed and I'm not the most graceful when it comes to typing fast lol