Chapter 5.

Writing this from Creative Writing Club at school so I'm sorry if it's bad :)

*******************************************************************************************************************

"Hi, Logan, you seen Carlos?" Kendall said, suddenly stopping with his mouth hanging open. Logan let go of me and I almost fell on the floor.

"Umm, no but I was err, just looking for you." Logan said, blushing.

"What, in Courtney's mouth?"

"Err, no. Before... this, I mean." He waved his hand around.

"Does James know about this?"

"No, and I'd like to keep it that way." I said.

"Really? I mean, he is your boyfriend, and relationships don't last very long if you aren't entirely truthful with each other."

"And they also don't tend to last very long if one of them finds out that the other one made out with her ex-boyfriend and his best friend!"

"Good point." Kendall said, "Why were you looking for me, anyway?"

"I, err, wanted to ask you something... privately."

"Sure, bedroom?"

"Yeah, umm, see you in a minute, Courtney."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOGAN'S POV

"So, what up?" Kendall said, flopping down on his bed.

"Err, I kind of have a SMALL problem."

"What kind of SMALL problem?"

"Err, girl problems."

"Like," He sighed, not knowing what to do with me because I'd never had this sort of problem before.

"Like choosing between two girls..." I trailed off.

"Like who?"

"Like Camille and Courtney." I cringed at the word 'Camille'.

"That's quite tough, really. Err, listen to your heart?"

"WTF?"

"I don't know much about this stuff, okay?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COURTNEY'S POV

There was a knock on the door just as I flopped down on the couch.

"It's open." I shouted, not wishing to get up. There was another knock. "I SAID IT'S FREAKING OPEN!!! Ugh." I got up and opened the door. "Camille, what are you doing here? If you're here to see Logan, you'll have to wait a minute, he's upstairs, talking to Kendall. You know what we should do sometime? We should SO go shopp-" I guess my excessive babbling was annoying her because she shoved her hand over my mouth. I mumbled, "-ing" against her hand.

"Actually, I came here to ask you if you wanted to come to my apartment tonight. You know 4B right? Half past eight. I'll be waiting." She turned to walk out. "Oh. And if you don't come, James AND Logan will get it, kapeesh?" She casually threw that last part over her shoulder, as if it were nothing more than 'Oh, I almot forgot, why type of pizza do you like?' I nodded and said, in the smallest voice I've ever made or heard,

"Kapeesh." I closed the door, slowly, and sat down, wrapping a white sheet around myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOGAN'S POV

"Courtney? What's wrong?" I slid down the swirly slide and saw Courtney, looking as pale as the blanket she was wrapped in. "You look like you've seen a ghost!"

"More like Camille," She mumbled.

"Wha?" Camille? Oh, God. What did she do to Courtney? "What did she come here for?"

"To ask me to g-go to her ap-apart-apartment tonight at eigh-eight."

"Well, what's so bad about that?"

"She said if I don't go, she'll get you both!"

"Well, I'll co-" James cut Logan off.

"WE'LL come with you."

"Umm, sure, fine, whatever."

"Okay, see ya later, James and I are going to find Carlos." Logan announced.

"Byeeeeeeeeeeeee," I waved at them as they closed the door. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Camille Roberts - 10:25 am

- Hi, hope we are still on tonight, we are gonna have soooooooo much fun. Oh, by the way, COME ALONE, or Jamesy Wamesy and Logie will get it. Oh, and I forgot, what's your favourite type of popcorn?????

Love, Camille :D x

Ohhhh.

- Courtney Jennings 10:27 am

Logan, do NOT come to Camille's with me tonight, NEITHER OF YOU SHOULD! She text me saying to come alone.

Courtney