Chap. 2

Hey, guys. Hope you're enjoying it. Just a quick warning, I'm not sure if this chapter will be a bit more adult, than the others. If you get what I mean, I'm not sure yet. Just a warning, please enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. LOGAN'S POV.

"Do you mind if I use your bathroom quickly, I'm just gonna change."

"Yeah, that's fine." I said. After Bitters had given Courtney the key card, we just went straight to my room. After about five minutes, there was a knock on my door. I opened the door, revealing a nervous looking James. I soon saw why. Just as I opened the door, Courtney had come out of the bathroom, wearing a black, Gothic skirt and a black strapless top. If I was farther away, it would've looked like a dress. She came over to me and hugged me. I hugged her back, protectively. I didn't want James to take this girlfriend, like ha had done with- "CAMILLE! What are you doing here?" Why the hell was she here?

"Well James is my new boyfriend!"

"Oh, well I'm happy you've finally moved on."

"Oh, I haven't this was just supposed to make you jealous!" James just stared at her. Then, he stormed off. Who can blame him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COURTNEY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of Logan's room, pushing past Camille, and up to James' bedroom door. I knocked. "P**S OFF, CAMILLE!" He sounded angry, but more hurt than anything.

"I-it's meh-me, Court-Courtney."

"Come in," He said. I walked in and saw James sobbing in to his pillow.

"James, it's okay to be upset. It's only human. But you know who can really help you through this? Your best friend, Logan." James followed me back to Logan's room.

"LOGAN!" I screamed. He was on the floor, not moving. There was a knife sticking out of his chest, and he was lying in a pool of his own blood. Camille had an evil grin on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOGAN'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camille shoved me against the wall and leaned against me. "You are - and always will be - mine." She said, crushing my lips with hers. I tried to get her off, but she wouldn't budge. I didn't love her anymore, I never did. She started tugging at my shirt, and suddenly I found more strength and shoved her away. She fell on the floor. She reached in to her pocket, and pulled out a knife. I didn't realise what she was going to do. I felt cold, hard metal scraped against my chest, and then, a horrible, unbearable pain. I saw the blood pouring out of my chest just before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, my gosh. I could barely write this chapter. LOGAN, PLEASE DON'T DIE. YOU ARE MY LIFE!! Just kidding, but he does mean a lot to me. I'm in love!!!!! Please don't hate me for nearly killing/killing Logan! I love him, I really do, it's in my name!

- loganlover99!!!!! X

P.S Can anyone pls pls pls pls pls help me, I'm trying so hard to upload a picture of my "Big Time" boyfriend, Logan Henderson. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING! PLS HELP ME! Pls pls comment to tell me what to do x