The Wedding Night-Chapter 2

Anakin slowly undressed her. When he saw that her dress has fallen to the floor he kissed her neck. He could still see the faint scars on her back from the battle of Genonosis. Anakin traced her spine with his natural hand. Padme turns around, she takes of his belt, leather Jedi covering, and his Jedi tunic. They giggled at the trouble padme was having taking off his Jedi clothing. Now with only their undergarments remaining he lays her on the bed and kisses her passionately. They were exploring each other's bodies for the first time.
Anakins heart was racing the whole time. He was scared. What if he couldn't satisfy her? What if she got pregnant? Or worst of all what if he hurt her? These questions roamed in his head as their embrace got deeper.
Just as things were escalating, He stops and pulls away for a moment. "Ani are you alright", "I just.." He caresses her cheek. A long pause, "What's wrong Anakin tell me please" with hesitation he replies "what if I hurt you padme, I couldn't forgive myself if I hurt you" he said in a shaky voice. "Oh Anakin..." One of her hands is rested on his chest and the other is on his cheek "It will be ok, I'm nervous too. This is my first time too but that is my gift to you, my first and my last. I love you will all of my soul and I trust you completely"
  At that a fire lights up in Anakins blood. He wanted her. He needed her. She was apart of his soul and wanted to be with her. This would bound  their love. He starts to take charge and rolls her onto her back and begins...