Lonely Weekend.

It's a weekend and baekhyun is bored just sitting at home. Thinking of anything to do he comes up with something. Since chanyeol has been busy he misses they're moments together and thinks for a moment about how good he makes him feel in bed.

Thinking of it now baekhyun's runs his fingers down his body,closing his eyes has he goes lower now resting his small and petite hand on his clothed member ,starting to palm himself.

Loving how it feels,he slowly starts rolling his hips biting at his bottom lip as he pants slowly from the sensation.

Removing his hand to unzip his pants sliding them down onto the ground along with his briefs spreading his legs at he thinks of his tall sexy boyfriend pounding into him.

Taking his fingers to his mouth sucking at them to get both of them really wet and moist running them to his tight asshole slowly sliding them inside arching his back slightly from the pain.

Thrusting his fingers in and out,as the pain slowy goes away moaning quietly to himself loving how his fingers feels inside of him. Pushing another finger inside now going deeper to find his spot.

Finally finding it he bucks his hips with his fingers moaning and whimpering from the pleasure. Letting his boyfriend's name slip from his mouth,picking up the speed with his fingers panting once more before cumming on his stomach.

Becoming a moaning mess now finishing off his powerful orgasm,sitting up feeling his cheeks heated and pink,groaning he gets up walking to the bathroom to wash up.