“Um yeah, but we gotta get up!” I yelled back as soon as I said that she through a pillow at me. She reminds me of Ally. “Come on lazy arse! Get up!” Oh yeah me and Tiffany already talk like that to each other like we have been friends for a while.

“FINE! I get up!” She said as she rolled out of bed and when I say roll I mean she literally rolled over and almost fell and I could do is laugh. “Shut-Uppp”

“No- thank you” I said with a big smile and then another pillow was thrown at my face. “I love you so much Tiffany!” (sarcasm)

“I bet you do!” She sarcastically yelled back as she walked to the bathroom. I started going through my clothes to figure out what to wear. I picked to wear my White tank-top with my ‘New York’ sweater, my jean skinny jeans that had a few rips, my crème color scarf, and my brown UGGs (outfit on the side). Tiff finally came out of the bathroom and I went in there and did my hair and makeup. I put my hair into a sock bun and hair sprayed my baby hairs so they would stay. I put on eyeliner on my waterline and put a very thin line on my top eye lid, I put on mascara, and foundation. I quickly got out of the bathroom and went over to my phone and took it off of its charger and checked it to see if I had any messages and I had 8 messages.

From Louis:

Hey babe, hope you have a great 2nd day at bootcamp! I love you lots!

To Louis:

Hey, I hope I have a great day too, haha! Hope you have a great day! Love you lots too!

From Harry:

Hey Dev, hope your having fun at The X Factor! You will do great!

To Harry:

Hey Hazza, I am having fun at The X Factor! I hope I will to, haha!

From Liam:

Heyy, hope your having fun! Do great!!

To Liam:

Heyyyy, I am having fun! I will!!

From Niall:

Hey Dev! I cant wait to watch the bootcamp episode!! I hope you do great!

To Niall:

Hey Niall!!! I cant wait for you to watch it!! I hope I do great too!!

From Zayn:

Hey Devany, I hope you do great, well I already know you will ;)

To Zayn:

Hey Zayn, I hope you know ill do great!! Haha chessy much? Haha