Chapter 17

Hyelin POV

It was the day of our bestfriends wedding and it was a big one.

Hyorin: I am so nervouss omo..

"Yah, breathe in, breathe out, everything is going to be fine, just say I do thats all,"

Hyorin: When you married Jiyong was it like this?

"I don't think so, at that time i was sad becausee it was a forced marriage,"

Hyorin: Aigoo.. I am so nervous.

Then Jiyong came in with areumi.

Jiyong: Aigoo, you look so beautiful.

I got Areumi from his arm and carried her.

"Everything will be over soon, just relax"

Jiyong: Kurae, you and Youngbae is the same. Both are stressed.

The room was full of laughter and the ceromony was going to begin. everyone was getting ready to look at Hyorin walk down the aisle.

"Areumi.. look its Hyorin imo,"

Bobby was beside me all the way with the other boys.

(Bobby) Jiwon: Soon.. it will be my turn.

I look at him.

"Yah, you better watch your mouth.. There are many reporters,"

Hanbin: I know right.

Hyorin walk down the aisle with her dress and i can see from her face she is really nervous.

Both Taeyang and Hyorin met.. they were getting rrady to say their vows just like i did when i was marrying Jiyong. I look at my husband from far who was being Taeyang's best man.

Hanbin: Aigoo.. Youngbae hyung look hot.

FASTTT FORRRWARDDD

Everything finally ended, youngbae thank us and both of them are finally husband and wife.

We went home and i look at Jiyong who was driving.

"Jagiya.."

He look at me for 3 seconds and look back focusing on driving.

"If.. if you were given a chance, would you want to marry again?"

Jiyong: Wae? Why are you asking me this question?

"Answer me,"

He grabbed my hand and another on the steering.

Jiyong: Remember this.. you will always be the only woman i want to marry again and again. No one else.

He kissed my hand.

"Gomawo.."

The reason i love him is because of all he have ever done for me, giving me his all. Areumi was sleeping at the back seat and i look at her through the rear mirror.

"Jagi.. I will be busy for the next few months with movie filming, what about Areumi?"

Jiyong: Don't worry i have handled it.

"Gomawo,"

We reached our house and i carried Areumi and entered the house. I was so surprised when IKON, 2NE1 and Tablo was inside.

Bobby: Happy Anniversary!!

"How did you guys know?"

Tablo: Look behind you.

CL took Areumi from my arm and i saw Jiyong kneelimg down with a bouquet of flowers.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

Jiyong: Remember today? Today was the day where we met each other parents and i met you and whn i know i have to marry you.

"Oh.."

I didnt know what to say, i was really stunned myself.

CL: We will take care of Areumi, go for a one to one date again.

Bobby: Kurae, have fun and bring those hapoy moments you used to have

"B-but,"

Dara: Do not worry about Areumi, she is in good hands.

I was wooried because areumi have not fully grown and i have not left her by my side just to spend time with Jiyong alone.

Jiyong: Kaja?

"Okay fine, remember this, Areumi's eating time is later please please feed her, there is a schedule there then please give her a shower, everything is in her room, please do not over feed her or leave her aloneee" i said reminding them

Dara: Ne. Ne. Go and have fun. We have taken care of Areumi with you many times. Go and have fun.

Jiyong wrapped his arms around me and we head out. I went into his car and look at him.

"Why all of a suden?"

Jiyong: I promised myself to love you with all my heart. I promised to make you happy even if Areumi is out. I promised to make you feel that we will always be a young couple.

He hold onto my hand while driving.

"Where are we going?"

Jiyong: A place

"I know that but where?"

He drove me to a beach with beautiful scenery like the one we went in Perth.

Jiyong: Kaja?

I held onto his hand and we stared at the scenery knowing that everything is going well with our life...

The ENDDDDDD