chapter 5

HYELIN POV

For the past 1 month, Jiyong have been sending me to work at back home. The baby inside me is already four month

We were at our balcony sitting down side by side.

Jiyong: Your baby bump is getting obvious already.

"Kurae,oppa, it is not announced yet kurae?"

Jiyong: ani you are always wearing oversized tshirt how is anyone going to notice

"Good, my company already know about the situation, they will try to avoid me from medias and acting for the time being,"

Jiyong: Mmm,ne

He look into my eyes.

"Mwo? Wae?" I touched my face

Jiyong:Ani let me see your face now. What if you give birth and you love our baby more than me. And pay attention to the baby more than me?

I cupped his face and look imto his eyes.

"Oppa,you are always my number one lover until forever,"

Jiyong: You.. you.. you(i nodded)you are smelly! (He ran away)

I stood up

"Yah!OPPA!I took a shower though just now!"

Jiyong: Come and catch me here!

"Ah! Ouch! Ouch! Oppa!"

He came running back and i hide my smile

Jiyong: Wae? Wae?

"The baby,"

Jiyong: Wae? Wae?

"I think the baby.. misses Seunghyun samchon though,"

Jiyong:Mm-misses who?

His face was changing.

"Seunghyun oppa,"

Jiyong: Ah kurae. Kurae. I still have not settle that with you

"Mwo, mwo? Wae?"

Jiyong: Remember when our relationship wasn't public yet?

"Oh,"

Jiyong: The day before we were going to have a public wedding dinner. remember?

I nodded

Jiyong: Wae! Wae! Wae! Did you hug Seunghyun when he said he wanted to talk to you during the preparation!WAEEE!

I laughed at his reaction

"Yah that was years ago, why did you remember?"

Jiyong: I don't care! Answer

"Hmm.. How do i say this? When i had a fight with you several times?(he nods) Once i told, Seunghyun i like him,"

Jiyong: Mwo? Wae? When we were already married?

"Listen oppa! I told him i like him to did revenge on you,"

Jiyong: Wae? Wae?

"Oppa! Listen! I told him i like him and he said that he did too, i did not expect it too, so i told him, Seunghyun oppa, i want to divorce you and i wanted to show you that i wasn't in love with you since you have Yani ssi,"

Jiyong: But why did you hug him the day before our wedding dinner?

"YAH! I HUG EVERYONE TOO KURAE? IT IS A FRIENDLY HUG,"

Jiyong: But wae Seunghyun?

"I just wanted to console him,"

Jiyong: Fine fine i will let you off today.

"Tsk, i don't need you to let me off,"

Jiyong: Yah.

I took the ciggarates on the table and light it up, he took it away from ne and put it into his mouth.

"Wae?"

Jiyong: Yah,can you stop for the baby sake?

"MWO? You said it the other time, if i feel stressed or tired, get addicted to this ciggar kurae?"

Jiyong: That was when you were still young and i was drunk so no. Let's change it.

"To?"

He puckered his lips.

Jiyong: From now, if you feel like smoking, my lips are here for you.

"Mwo? Whatever for,"

Jilin walk towards me

"I rather kiss Jilin kurae?"

Jiyong: Yah, yah! What is your problem madam? My lips are your favourite okay excuse me?

"Oh! Oppa a bird!" I point behind me as we sitted on the couch, he turned to look at the direction

I placed my face directly infront of his face, he turned and our lips met. It's been long since i kissed Jiyong very long, that kiss where it feels like there is no one else other than both of us. He hold onto my face and we both pulled from the kiss.

Jiyong: Hmm, yours are my favourite now.

The baby bump is getting annoying actually it is getting of my way to placed my body above him.

I smiled as i realised how my love for him actually can't be defined.